Article: Painting tabletop quality Black Templar Assault Terminators

Thread: Article: Painting tabletop quality Black Templar Assault Terminators

Default Article: Painting tabletop quality Black Templar Assault Terminators

good article. some pics of each stage would be good, but that last comment was a bit harsh. overall great looking stuff!

i agree whit tony. without step-by-step pictures its not that helpful..

yeah tony, I know! That'salso the reason why I've said:"I made the pictures after I had finished the models. The pictures show you the result of the completed steps.!

i like this as it neednt necessarily apply to just the terminators- it can be applied to almost any black templar unit!!! and also its concise and to the point and so easy to follow and not like reading a great novel!

I actually found some of the color mixings helpful for my Templars... I think this was a fine article. So that Tony guy can suck it.

Being new to the 40K world. The article is concise and can be applied to several different subjects. I also like to read about the different color combinations that people use on their minis.

as 4 15-year-old commander you paint wonderfully, good stuff

cool really gelped me

but the others are right...not truly step by step

Default Article: Painting tabletop quality Black Templar Assault Terminators