Article: Create a cheap Wet Palette

Thread: Article: Create a cheap Wet Palette

Default Article: Create a cheap Wet Palette

deeeeep in woods in gulf coastal mississippi usa
    Blog Entries

very good. thank you. handy.

Tip Top! I had no idea you could simply use tracing paper for a wet-palette. A few other companies use the rectangular type of clam-shell blister packs as well. Great job. Very thurough, clear, and CHEAP (always a plus these days)!

It' a mini wet palette.. and the tracing paper is so expensive, i prefere the cooking paper !

Blog Entries

Good ideas, and good point about cleaning your sponge. A bit of Windex supposedly cleans out the mould and other garbage that tends to grow in there. If you're painting Nurgle models then maybe don't wash your sponge, but with anything else the stench and disease is unnecessary.

I was surprised how well it work. I didn't fallow your instruction directly. I used foam from my main board box, cooking paper and box after butter, but your tutorial helped me a lot. Most surprising was, that I can dilute paint very much on this palette and use it as a glaze. Great stuff. THank you.

Default Article: Create a cheap Wet Palette

thats good i am going to give it a go myself and ill let you know if it works cheers

I followed this tutorial to make my own wet pallet and it worked perfectly! First time I have ever tried a wet pallet and I won't go back now. Great results! Thanks for the tutorial.