WIP Giant paper Dreadnought
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIP Giant paper Dreadnought

Post WIP Giant paper Dreadnought

Im currently working on a Giant space marine Dreadnought, made out of paper from a template.
    I didnt make these templates myself, but I uploaded them here if you want:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2JD9Y6V
    I havent seen anything else about it anywhere, so i thought i'd upload my progress. B)

I modded the templates slightly to allow the arms and hands, and barrel of the auto cannon to move, but it basically the same as the templates. Any tips, comments, constructive criticism would be good

This is made of awesome!

wickedly awsome even nothing more to add you have everything completely under control.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Welcome to the forums! One hell of an entrance. Only piece of constructive advice I can give; don't become like us!

Blog Entries

Who's "Us"? Everyone should aspire to be like me! Godlike, yet humble.

This thing is insane, tempted to give it a bash just because I can (Probably ending in casualty suffering a number of cuts and needing assistance after an incident with super glue and itchy nuts. Who says I don't suffer for my art...). Brilliant first post and welcome to the forums!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

thanks guys. its still got the legs and exhaust thingy on the back to go, so ill post some more pics when im done

Blog Entries

Remember to be responsible with the glue.

...Someone fetch an adult please =(
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

WOW unbelievable lokk's awsome can't wait to see more.

I was trying not to say awesome, as everyone else has but what the hell.....................that thing is AWESOME!!!!!

What colour are you going to do it? Is that the size just using the A4 templates or have you blown it up?

that thing is just awesome!
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

oh man, such a project would push me to insanity for sure! great stuff!

Wow, I don't envy you the job ahead when you do the detailing on the sarcophagus!!

I've always been impressed by what papercraft makes possible. Very cool project!

it should be around 20cm when its done

This is the exhaust/backpack. Im working on the legs atm, will post pictures when I'm done

Sweet lord! I thought mine was big at 9cm. That Dread is gonna be way cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Who's "Us"? Everyone should aspire to be like me! Godlike, yet humble.

This thing is insane, tempted to give it a bash just because I can (Probably ending in casualty suffering a number of cuts and needing assistance after an incident with super glue and itchy nuts. Who says I don't suffer for my art...). Brilliant first post and welcome to the forums!
    I am a GOD in my own mind and I aint humble about it....DD

[QUOTE=Torn blue sky;587631]Who's "Us"? Everyone should aspire to be like me! Godlike, yet humble.

(Probably ending in casualty suffering a number of cuts and needing assistance after an incident with super glue and itchy nuts. Who says I don't suffer for my art...).

they make a cream for that you know.......DD

Just downloaded the plan with the link you gave...OMG... that is an insanely complicated paper model! Kudos to you for making it, it is awesome! Keep up the good work!