Your favorite Cmon memory
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Cmon memory

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Default Your favorite Cmon memory

I honor of the fact that after this post I will have only 8 posts untill I'm a super freak I figured I'd ask you all what your favorite Cmon memory is.

There are many for me. Hunting Pepe the Mime across the internet. Becoming a freak. Being the butter Goddess. But the best one for me is when Roger asked me to marry him on Cmon.

What's yours?
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Blog Entries

Hmnnn, i'm not sure really. Maybe that time I covertly saved the human race from a nefarious plan to detonate a warhead using this website, a fork and a pocket watch. At the end I walked off into the sunset with all these big explosions going on behind me. I didn't look back though, cool guys don't look at explosions.
    That could be the product of my under stimulated mind stuck firmly in neuteral and being intruded by John Dorianesque daydreams, but I like to thnk it happened. The Budweiser guy still hasn't sang about it yet, so i'm a tad dissapointed...
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Klute vs AlexiZ - "Drink Poison". Pure awesome
    ScottRadom - "Like when my wife calls me by my brothers name when we're gettin' busy. It's just a mood wrecker."

Blog Entries

Ahh yeah, I actually forgot about all those dramas! Who was the other russian lass that didnt get on with AlexiZ again? Name's escaped me.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Margo

And she wasn't Russian, but from some other former Sovjet republic, can't remember which. She did live in Moscow for a while, though... She gave up painting and left, as far as I know.

I quite liked the RLobinske dramas.
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

it was Margo

Ritual beat me too it. Yeah, mini painting didn't fit into her lifestyle any more.

Blog Entries

Thaaat's the lass. I remember meeting her once, she's tiny! She'll be back one day, mini painting is like checking in to the Hotel California.

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Thaaat's the lass. I remember meeting her once, she's tiny! She'll be back one day, mini painting is like checking in to the Hotel California.
    All pink champagne on ice?
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

liz: ha i remember me calling you the butter goddess. and creating pepe the mime. so your other love besides roger has to be my cute self.

favorite memory: discussing the reasoning on why an art teacher was fired for draggin his nether regions in paint and making
    "butterflies". of course he did it after school and on his own time, but a good debate none the less. i believe ritual and i got into a great debate on it.

as for alexi z: do a lot of ppl seem to find issue with her?
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i believe ritual and i got into a great debate on it.
    We might have, yes...
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam
    ...the best one for me is when Roger asked me to marry him on Cmon.
    Nobody's going to be able to top that, you win

Einion

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

When Avecena (sp?) became Spiderman and rescued poor Tooshy from the clutches of the barbarian horde.

Never finding out who Matt Varnish is/was.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

Remember that time when Lizcam made the thread about your favorite Cmon memory?

That was my favorite.

But, then again, my mind doesn't seem to work like it once did.

I do really miss the feeling of comradery that used to be here. It's still here a bit, but only a shadow of it's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    I do really miss the feeling of comradery that used to be here. It's still here a bit, but only a shadow of it's former self.
    Tends to happens once a community gets to a certain threshold. Something to lament, but it gives you the chance to grow close to a few. The community fractures and niches form. We form our circles. Our crude, focused, paint smeared circles.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

id say about 2008 was when the comraderie left. i started going to waaagh a lot, donna went to wamp with brett, liz and a large smattering of others and it just kept goin. it happens. nothing last forever.

but boobies do!!! so ya got that one vikey.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Best memory! Making my first post and seeing it being responded to by intelligence (I found out much later that that's easily feigned here ) and treated like a person and taken like I might know something (even if I didn't). It's what made me stick around - that and all the pretty photos...

The second would be when Uberdark misunderstood my "constructive criticism" of one of his defkoptas to be a challenge to his integrity and threatened to send me zombies in the mail if I didn't duel him to a contest. Both were fun and we both ended up with great models out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    your my boogaboo. thanks suki.
    Bigshoota.com

Granite City Waaagh! Fest!
    The Big Mek Manual

bullets left and I'm comin' for ya!

Well, obviously my favourite is when Liz said yes, but there have been lots of good memories other than that. yes, I've not been so active here of late. One reason was that I was hoping to get 5 submissions before I Super Freak. Don't think that's going to happen any time soon so I may as well post more.

big....mean....elf
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I've heard a bit about Bigmeanelf but I wasn't around then. Sounds like interesting times.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Major Rawne by Banshee but can't find the link

and the first time i got top last 7 days and blast from the past with my farseer

I'VE ADDED WEBCAM LESSONS NOW TOO!
    And a YOUTUBE channel
    Instagram and FaceBook too