Your favorite Cmon memory - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Cmon memory

Anyone remember when Tooshy got drunk on tequila and left all of those messages through out the forums?
    Or the time i made CMON the drinking game.
    Anyone still have a copy of the comic made about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post

You should be happy. the old Ebonbuddha, or Reverend for that matter,
    ahhh, i remember when he was reverend. rather than that infidel castro rubbish! ppah!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    ahhh, i remember when he was reverend. rather than that infidel castro rubbish! ppah!
    yeah. It was a shocker, Reverend was not only a username but an institution. Kind of like if the Pope would decide to change his name to dope.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avelorn View Post
    yeah. It was a shocker, Reverend was not only a username but an institution. Kind of like if the Pope would decide to change his name to Popeye.
    The fixed version is much more apt. Reverend has become something else entirely now sadly. It's like seeing your dad when he's shaved off the tasche he's always had when you're little and being afraid of the strange man touching you! Which ironically has always been a concern when reverend was about, I guess that nullifies my point!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Anyone remember the cmon best “ tasche” contest and I do believe Reverend was the winner ……… All Hail the King
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

"tasche" ????? im intrigued. wow....im almost to 4k posts.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

I feel like my formative years were spent here - I'm unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

ainu: im surprised to see you again. havent seen you around these parts in a good long while. id love to see another one of your "ainu's mini of the week.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Well, since you weren't here. you can't complain about us remembering the good ole days. You haven't even made a year yet. So maybe you should keep such talk to yourself.
    I read over my old post again and realized it does sound like I'm complaining about people complaining. (to which I apologize) I didn't have an issue with the reminiscing. So fair point, I'll phrase it a completely different way. Older members, what can we (all users) do to improve the current atmosphere and make CMON a more enjoyable place? You have the past experience to draw on, so with that knowledge how can we improve the site?

You should be happy. the old Ebonbuddha, or Reverend for that matter, would have told you to shut the f&*ck up and crawl back under your rock. But alas, old age has tempered us. lol
    Maybe not happy, but bemused. The intent behind the two is the same. You simply decided to phrase it in a less crass manner, which I thank you for. The above part was just passive-aggressive. Funny, but not impressive.
    Last edited by IdofEntity; 12-14-2010 at 05:15 PM.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

@uber - I still stalk the forum every few weeks and check up on the gallery - I did (finally) become a subscriber though! It's awesome you remember that column, I nearly forgot about it myself! I run a music blog now.

Blog Entries

The old reverend would do no such thing, he'd by laying under a table somewhere half jaked, and not entirely sober enough to care! He's got a woman to boot him up the arse now.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by AinuLainour View Post
    I feel like my formative years were spent here - I'm unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
    i know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    The old reverend would do no such thing, he'd by laying under a table somewhere half jaked, and not entirely sober enough to care! He's got a woman to boot him up the arse now.

and he's given up smoking! what a man

See? That is why you shouldn't comment when the older guys are waxing nostalgia. I wasn't trying to impress you, nor was it 'passive agressive'. I was making a joke about how we would go at people who would say really rude (stupid, ignorant, annoying...whatever) things. Notice when I said that, more memories came ot the surface.

Now what isthis nonsense about Reverend changing?

Quote Originally Posted by IdofEntity View Post
    Maybe not happy, but bemused. The intent behind the two is the same. You simply decided to phrase it in a less crass manner, which I thank you for. The above part was just passive-aggressive. Funny, but not impressive.

Who got second and third? I remember someone liked my name too. But it was so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    When my handle was voted 'coolest new username' with a stunning majority of three votes out of 50 submissions.

Now what isthis nonsense about Reverend changing?
    tis the reverend:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...Infidel-Castro
    damn him

Blog Entries

And lo, there was much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Did his personality change? I know he softened when he became a father.

he's not a dad as far as i know (or he knows for that matter). the boy is his missus'. lovely lad by the sound of it. mind you with him as a role model, he doesn't stand a chance!! (damnit where is he when you want to insult him!?!)

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    he's not a dad as far as i know (or he knows for that matter). the boy is his missus'. lovely lad by the sound of it. mind you with him as a role model, he doesn't stand a chance!! (damnit where is he when you want to insult him!?!)
    People who don't show up when you want to insult them should be.... should be... insulted even more, damnit!!!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

I`m sorry to hear that this forum is not as attractive to the veterans as it used to be. Don`t know why, but it makes me kinda sad. Like a family breaking apart :-(
    To me, who has been a silent lurker a long time before becoming active, CMON has been and still is one of the most funny, friendly and entertainig sites I have ever encountered. Hopefully, it will stay that way in year to come.

Best regards, Alex
    When I was your age, Yuggoth was a planet.

GW cares not from whence the cash flows, only that it flows!