Not Again!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not Again!!!

Wait... what?

Congratulations you two
    I like it firm and fruity!

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fieldarchy View Post
    alas there shall be no minis or terrain pieces included on our cake. We may be mini freaks but we still have SOME class Not much but some.
    Erm.......I guess Roger and I have no class then.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Quote Originally Posted by fieldarchy View Post
    alas there shall be no minis or terrain pieces included on our cake. We may be mini freaks but we still have SOME class Not much but some.
    But your having some kind of 'Do' in the UK right?

"Wedding Crashers Anyone?"
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

well congrats to the pair of you then
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

No no class at all Liz! None what so ever!

If I had time I would totally paint up a Zombie Mich and Meg for our cake toppers . . . but that would have to be on the grooms cake if we went that way. See that's how you get away with silly cakes (in my family anyway) . . . I am trying to appease my mother a little bit only because she's already not happy about this. If we did minis on our cake I can see her rolling her eyes and me getting a lecture. My mom never really understood the whole gaming thing and painting fascination.

DR--we are going to go to The Solid in Paisley (right hon?) and anyone who wants to show up can! I envision that being more like a stag party even though it'll be after the wedding. It'll be our time to just let loose, get pissed, and have a ton of fun!

Blog Entries

Solid Rock in Glasgow, lady fool! Anyone's welcome though, bit of a free for all. There does seem to be an insane amount of people who want to come out though so I might have to actually book the downstairs bar...

Cheers Chern! I know, you can remove the "least likely to get married" tag from my picture in the yearbook now =P
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Hey how am I supposed to know? I've never been there! You only ever call it the Solid and you said Gerard Butler used to frequent and that he's from Paisley . . .

Good deductive reasoning Megopolis! I blame TBS for the misinformation! LOL!
    Hearty Congrats to you both in either case!

Just curious. What province are you thinking about moving to?

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Looks like we'll be aiming for Canada Id! Maybe with a view to Scotland, From what I hear the job market and what not is just too good to pass up right now over there. The date being thrown about right now is May 21st 2011

Cheers everyone! I have to say it wasn't something i'd ever figured on, but there you go! Rationalizing the hows and whats hurt my poor brain, so I just settle with "Wizards did it" instead.

whichever one will take us!

It's really up to Mich and where he can find work. I can work as an artist from anywhere. We've heard that BC is currently the worst off in terms of job market so probably not there unless Mich finds a job. I am good with anyway. I'd like Quebec only because that's where my mom's family is from and I can brush up my french and potentially become fluent in it.

Congrats you two, hope you'll have many happy years together.

Blog Entries

Cheers Wag
    Not sure where, I've a wealth of job experience so I reckon i'd be free to work pretty much anywhere really. Still need to check out the place and to a bit of a recce! Open to info and suggestions though =)
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Or if any Canadians know of places hiring . . . that would be helpful too!

I'm gonna set up as a freelance artist up there and try my hand at the "real" art community while also painting minis. Or at least that's the plan/hope.

Blog Entries

In short, Meg wants to be a hippy while I earn money doing hard graft. That's all you had to say, dear!

Wow...get him to the church Meggers!!

In short, Meg wants to be a hippy while I earn money doing hard graft. That's all you had to say, dear!
    Dude, I'm in the same boat. Wife is using my GI Bill to finish up her fine arts degree while I stare at BASH all day.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

Blog Entries

It's odd how we don't mind though, i'm almost convinced women use subversive tricks to lull us into a sense of wellbeing about the whole thing...
    She's already said that she'd have dinner ready for me getting home , so I can't really complain!

Sure.. dinners nice.. who wouldn't want dinner ready when they come home? Lovely warm homely food, good for the soul.. bliss no?

NO! IT'S A TRAP!! Now the only thing I come home to is screaming kids and the breakfast dishes still need washing, I'd run to the pub but shes spent my wages on scatter cusions and scented candles.

Blog Entries

lmao! I did a real life lol there!
    It's funny, because it's true you see...I get jokes...

And what did you do for the past three months?!?! hmmmm?

Just you watch! You'll eat your words when my brilliant art is discovered by the world and I bring in the big bucks!

At least one of us has work lined up I have 2 children's books to illustrate.

And yes, if I'm the one working from home then I'll have dinner ready or prepped for my manky man!