Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows).......

Thread: Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows).......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Default Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows).......

So after 5000 posts I figured it was time to re-do the Freakbar again. Though business has dropped off in here quite a bit. Poor Fluffy looks like he's not been fed for a week. Some of the mold has given up and wandered off to climats unknown. The door to the basement has cobwebs around it. The virgins need exercising and the yaks have completely clogged the alley. Where are the mop boys? I NEEDS A PARTY DAMMIT!
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Oh my god! I was just thinking we needed another last night! Woo hoooooooooooooo!

Let me go get my stripper pole installed. I need to dust off the clear heels that light up and my sexy police ociffer uniform!

*BAM* Alright, the keg is open and ready to go! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAAAAARRR TAY! Just in time for my bachelorette party too!

Who wants to be the stripper for that? There will be a giant cake in the shape of a 40k tank and the guy needs to pop out of it wearing naught but a combo cap, saber in hand and neon green banana hammock!
    Last edited by fieldarchy; 12-03-2010 at 02:02 PM.

That'll be No 10, Liz

Anyone know who the skelton in the corner wearing a Red Velvet, Fur Trimmed Suit was?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I've been sneaking the virgins cupcakes and bon-bons.
    I don't know where the sherpas went, but WOO HOO! 5000 Posts!!
    AND the bar is open!!
    GAWD I am so lucky I came back in time!

[[We're getting married! But be warned, due to imigration laws it won't be until some time in 2012. We'll try not to drive you nuts in the mean time.]]
    You know you could just have Roger come through Mexico, immigration doesn't seem to be a problem coming from that direction!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JesterzUSMC View Post
    I've been sneaking the virgins cupcakes and bon-bons.
    I don't know where the sherpas went, but WOO HOO! 5000 Posts!!
    AND the bar is open!!
    GAWD I am so lucky I came back in time!

[[We're getting married! But be warned, due to imigration laws it won't be until some time in 2012. We'll try not to drive you nuts in the mean time.]]
    You know you could just have Roger come through Mexico, immigration doesn't seem to be a problem coming from that direction!

But I still have a knee to replace and we want to take our time and do it right. Steampunk weddings take time to organize and you have to get all the old folks to sign on to the idea of wearing odd costumes and all.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Will there be a CMON section at the reception? Or are we not invited? Or am I the only one that isn't?

Blog Entries

We have some plans for the receptions for our gaming friends. Just wait. If we can pull it off you'll know. And I haven't discussed it with Roger but I think we need to get a video camera so we can post the cerimony here. It's just going to be a small one in the court house with family. It's the parties (yes plural) that will be the important part.

I've always wondered what the premise was behind this thread and the past incarnations.

And what the hell is a mop boy?
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

the skeleton is that of dauber22. long live dauber. oh and i just released 5k in squirrels mounted in amish robotic stompas.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking: