Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows)....... - Page 64
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1470

Thread: Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows).......

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

I see somebody returned my nut cuffs *click* *click* aah that's better

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    Now lets see if this still works..................

VIKEY!!!! BOOBIES!!!!!
    Nope that hasn't worked for awhile Vikey was last seen down in Fluffy's place or thereabout. maybe some visuals will help

Quote Originally Posted by noneedforaname View Post
    I see somebody returned my nut cuffs *click* *click* aah that's better
    Well, well, well you finally got your arse in gear and arrived. What the hell were your nut cuffs doing in Cannon_fodder's car? Get over that bar stool and present yourself for your punishment for making me BELLOW!!!!!!

Marjedi steps out of the dark portal in the corner picking pink fluff off his shirt.

"lots of pink fluffy bunnies in there, but no girlfriend
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

...I'm a little nervous about finding out what's gone on since I left but it must be done. *dons serving wench gear*
    "A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise." - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by ipaintminis View Post
    ...I'm a little nervous about finding out what's gone on since I left but it must be done. *dons serving wench gear*
    AHhhhhhh we have wenchies back behind the bar.....very nice...now find Bubba...

Quote Originally Posted by marjedi View Post
    Marjedi steps out of the dark portal in the corner picking pink fluff off his shirt.

"lots of pink fluffy bunnies in there, but no girlfriend
    And what have you done with the bunnies or should I say with my Noneed's nut cuff's?

She's back!
    You're Back!
    How's it going?

Well no one has been keeping the mop boy's inline, hell I don't think that anyone has been named mop boy in some time. The virgins are wandering around with blank looks on they're faces. There's spoiled goat butter in the ladies restroom, and Killier and Cuttles have've been seen in a forenight!
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

I'm back!! I have been very good. I graduate with my Master's degree in August, present my thesis in two. I figured comedic relief from CMON would be a good thing

Where's Liz? She's the key factor to keeping these mop boys in line. :P
    "A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise." - Aldo Leopold

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I'm here but where the heck is Bubba? And since when did Vickey stop loving Boobies? Are we all getting so old we can't get out of our beds anymore? And who is the new mopboy? Or does anyone even know what that means anymore.

I'm going to take my drink and go sit in a corner and tell stories about the good old days to Tiddles.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Vikey has been missing for sometime and there is a few threads with Vikey and boobies and still no sign of him.....

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    Vikey has been missing for sometime and there is a few threads with Vikey and boobies and still no sign of him.....
    Didn't he find a pair of his own? Real life rack > (1/x:x~=0)*virtual rack?*

*Note: Not a math major nor do I write out math sets frequently. If particular equation is written wrong, the proper solution can be found written midway on the inner surface of your large intestine. Take a look for yourself.**

**Note 2: Was that too harsh? Inspiration hit so had to use it. Just sad I don't know any good mathematical conundrums that I could have substituted for the writing instead.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Hahahahahaha

*wipes away a tear*....that was a goodun', bad picture in my head now of Vikey with a nice rack

Hahahahahahaha

Give PegaZus some of that special stuff thats behind the bar, Ipaintminis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PegaZus View Post
    Didn't he find a pair of his own? Real life rack > (1/x:x~=0)*virtual rack?*

*Note: Not a math major nor do I write out math sets frequently. If particular equation is written wrong, the proper solution can be found written midway on the inner surface of your large intestine. Take a look for yourself.**

**Note 2: Was that too harsh? Inspiration hit so had to use it. Just sad I don't know any good mathematical conundrums that I could have substituted for the writing instead.
    Congrats, PegaZus! You've just proven you're a nerd like the rest of us! BTW, it may be that I just woke up and can barely see but that whole thing made no sense at all.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    That is kinder freaky. How did that many sane people find hyde park in sunshine?

Marj, Fluffy can take care of any and all of your needs as long as you do what she's asks of you first. *grins*

Sane? you watch the video and still call them sane? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Sane? you watch the video and still call them sane? :O
    well they are on my kind of level and so, I am sane all is right with the world and such. Oh look, the pink bunnies have followed Marj up from fluffy's place.

Blog Entries

I think an explaination of mopboy/girl is needed to educate the young ones. One becomes a mopbot when one hits 1000 posts. At that time you get a key to the washrooms (for cleaning purposes to start with. Before that you have to use the potted plants.) and you have to do anything anyone in the bar demands of you untill someone else hits 1000 posts. This includes but is not limited to being a foot stool, cleaning up after Fluffy (who BTW is a dragon who pretty much just eats cars and things like that), mucking out the basement, feeding the virgins and cheerleaders and generally being helpful and cute. Your costume (if it can be called that) is a scrap of cloth for the men ans a scrap of cloth and 2 bandaids (plasters for you brits) for the girls if you're lucky (although in my case they made me dress up as a bar maid in a really short skirt. Somehow the panties went missing).

Prior to being a freak (1000 points) you are a noob. You are a superfreak at 5000 posts and have access to the lounge. Rick James heads up the All Dead Band. Bubba rules the bar with an iron mug and Fluffy lives in the alley out back. The other furry occupants of the bar Tiddles, Clide and Killer. I'll let you guess what they are. Anyone over 50 is considered a coffin dodger (I qualify) and we have rocking chairs set up for us that seem to now be kindling. There's a Nurse around here somewhere, not sure where.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of the old ways seem to have been forgotten. I guess that's progress. *sigh*

*hangs her head in shame*
    I'm a noob, damn. Don't tell Noneed.

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

@crystella don't tell what?

@marjedi stay out my portal ;.(

Dont worry noneed, your portal is very safe!!!!

I'll just be over here comforting crystella....."there, there being a noob is a good thing...."
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

*crys all over Marj*
    ...Can't believe Noneed has Freak status and is above me......
    *Carries on whaling on Marj shoulder*

Blog Entries

Seems I crushed a few people. Sorry about that. But look at it this way, both Ipaintminis and I made mopgirl in very short periods of time. So can you! Just be chatty and get on peoples nevers enough to have a troll post a thread on the suggestion board that maybe certain "people who shall not be named" should stick to topic or take a hike (happened to me) and you too can be a freak!

Seriously, it's ok. You've kept the bar going. I think you have earned the honorary title of semi-freak crystella333. (BTW, I'm known for not being able to spell or type so just roll with it).

Duckie! Round up all the virgins (if there are any left) and cheerleaders. I think this place needs a good scrub. And see what you can scrape together for Crystella333 to wear in her new roll as semi-freak. I'll lend her my key so she can get into the bathrooms and muck them out.

And someone go find Bubba!
    Last edited by lizcam; 07-08-2012 at 10:22 PM.