Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows)....... - Page 59
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1470

Thread: Tales from the Freakbar (# god only knows).......

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

rum, sodomy, and the lash’ ......... the Brits have all the fun
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Blog Entries

Sounds like you're not negotiating right Donna.
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

The one thing that does make me wonder in that video, where's all the Christmas decorations coming from? Beans and bullets I understand, but what happens if Seamen Snuffy forgets to pack the tree, tinsel? Were do they pack it and under what, I thought that space was at a premium on warships.
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

*Silently shuffles himself inside the bar*
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

everyone stops and stares at Chrome o.o
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

O.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o ö.ö o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.ô o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o
    Last edited by mud duck; 12-14-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

blink once in a while Mud Duck

Too caffeinated, Can't sleep the clowns will get me. The wheels on the bus go around and around.

*Orders a pint of the strongest whatever in the bar* I'll need a few of these the upcoming days. So, how's you people been while I've been gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

You know that you have to sign this here, here, there. Initial here, here and here. Thumb print and a drop blood, that didn't hurt a bit did it? Next to the one last signature and date. We do have a Pastor around here for last rights , if your of mind. And have you updated your Will lately. Better to do it now before the first sip, had a fellow sign his life savings over to the neighbor's cat after one sip. Now that wasn't a pretty site.....

Blog Entries

Umm, mud duck, Tiddles ate the Pastor. And the replacement seems to have gone missing after seeing the basement -
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Rat View Post
    Tiddles ate the Pastor.
    Only parts of him, he gave Tiddles gas.
    And the replacement seems to have gone missing after seeing the basement -
    No, Ms Pony has converted him.......................Not quite sure into what as the green stuff is still curing.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

*yawn*
    Is it Christmas yet?

Quote Originally Posted by leopardpixie View Post
    *yawn*
    Is it Christmas yet?
    Nope. Crawl back under there and go back to sleep.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Happy Solstice
    Winter has come, shortest day of the year
    Place the Yule Log upon the fire, pour a mug of Nog
    The Earth sleeps in cold embrace
    ………..unless………….
    You live Down-under, then enjoy your Summer …………. But…………… I want “IT” back in six months o.O

Blog Entries

Io saturnalia!

Bartender! Give me, er, well, hell.

Give me anything! Long 12 hour day and I got to see the kids for a total of 25 minutes today.

I'd ask for something to make me forget, or let me sleep soundly, but knowing this place, SHEESH!
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Blog Entries

You have to go back to work finally teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Rat View Post
    You have to go back to work finally teacher?
    Eh, wha? No... design engineer. Had a review that was run roughshod over and dealing with opinions that change faster than the second hand on an over wound watch.

Maybe it was the "kids" that threw you? I was referring to my own spawn.

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

I have something that will make you forget the previous 12hrs....................normally I'd save it for the ladies out on the pull but when needs must lol