WIP: Hasslefree Ashley Campbell and Zombie Ashley

Thread: WIP: Hasslefree Ashley Campbell and Zombie Ashley

Default WIP: Hasslefree Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee

I had hoped to have these finished by now, but I'm entering into finals season, so no more painting for a couple of weeks.

I still need to redden ZA's hair, and try to smooth the shading transitions on both figures. Ashlee's going to be on a road top, and ZA's going to be on some type of tile or flagstone floor. I think I'm going to keep Ashlee's chainsaw relatively clean and free of gore as well.

Advice, feedback, and constructive criticism are always welcome!

Name:  IMG_1115.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  52.9 KB
    Last edited by Gearhead; 12-03-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling of character's name

I think they are both looking really well done. I think it could use some Gore, but I'm funny that way.

ZA's skin tone does seem a bit too healthy. There is a difference between the two, but it's pretty subtle.

I think it's mostly the flash ($700 camera, and it won't let me force the flash off! At least that I can figure out) but I think you're right that a darker wash (her skin is a light coat of Camo Green...well, Americana Celery, actually, but it's the same tone) would probably be a good idea...maybe watered down Thrakka Green with some brown thrown in?

Blog Entries

I agree, a bit more gore would help. Also making the skin a really pale grey/green would help too. Something around the GW colour Rotting flesh would be good for a base to work on.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...