Mini Exchange 25 - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Exchange 25

My item is packed and ready for posting on thursday when im off work!

Going to the post office now, ollie iv sent you something very special. I know you started off with airfix ect so this is a little quirk on that. Enjoy!

joel

I got my package from the land of oz the other day, i received a soda pop mini (the one with the woman riding the mecha thing, love the bunny you get with it), a wyrd dude with a crossbow, so spherewars golem type beasties, and two others i cant quite remember, will get some piccys when i remember). Cant belive how fast the post was, 5 days from oz to the UK

Thanks muchly!

I sent my box of I don't know what to dingoz - hope he gets it soon, still waiting to see what Prophecy sent me - Patience is NOT in my repertoire of virtues...LOL.

I did finally get something off ebay that I had forgotten I even bought!

I won it in November, and just got it today!
    See...if it doesn't come to me fast enough, I forget about it...my lack of patience is traumatic enough for me to block the memory so I don't go crazy...LOL.

I am waiting along with you jester. I checked today while I was on lunch still no luck but I might have been home before the mail man. Fingers crossed. I can't wait to see what the "surprise" is for everyone you included. I will let everyone know as soon as I get it!

The surprise is that nobody knows whats in side until you (or customs) open it!

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    Package sent to Dimas today. Royal mail says you should get it in 4 days time
    But the Royal mail don`t know about russian customs

Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    But the Royal mail don`t know about russian customs
    hehe ours isn't that strict over here. Hope you like what you've got

I got my package from Alex the Artist! Thanks!

It held a variety of cool minis and some bases. I'll post up a picture when I get the chance.

It looks like I'm out of this one, no communication from my package provider. Oh well, it's not like I don't have stuff to paint as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Smett View Post
    It looks like I'm out of this one, no communication from my package provider. Oh well, it's not like I don't have stuff to paint as it is...
    Me too. The person I was supposed to send to never responded to my many messages and the one that supposed to send to me seems to have disappeared.... or maybe the package lost. Like you, Smett, I have a ton to paint. Maybe next time.

contact Ollie, maybe you guys can skip your sendees, if they aren't participating.

I never heard anything from bsop, so I'm wondering if my package arrived, or what?

I did receive a PM from bsop for my info, but nothing since then.

Sorry for the delay Prophecy07, package will be send out very soon. Just have to get around to buy some special stuff ... no legal weed though
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

Sent another PM to Khargrim, the person who should send me minis.
    I made initial contact, but haven't heard from him since then (it was Jan.19). No replies to my PMs.
    I hope I'll get a reply this time.

However, I'm glad that my parcel to crystella333 has arrived safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritus View Post
    I did receive a PM from bsop for my info, but nothing since then.
    Well that's a start. We all have different schedules...

Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    ... no legal weed though
    Awwww.

Anyway, I'm headed out the door to send Jesterz package now. Like most people, I went way beyond that 2 model rule. I think he'll be happy.

In other news, I'm back from Iraq!
    Blasting forth in three part harmony!

Sent ollie his package last week, hope he has it!

@Still life Miniatures
    I sent you a package a few weeks ago.. sorry if it didnt get there.. ill send a new one in the morning.