leaked Skaven models.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leaked Skaven models.

Default leaked Skaven models.

So, photos of the new Skaven models have been leaked.

thoughts?
    Name:  1292935304369.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  111.5 KBName:  1292935773327.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  82.3 KBName:  1292935522868.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  91.6 KBName:  1292935636841.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  86.9 KBName:  1292935567396.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  101.5 KBName:  1292935382350.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  70.5 KBName:  1292935420840.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  86.7 KB

not sure/very unsure about the blob-rats-things, but what i can tell the other stuff looks sweeet. i totally dig skaven.
    no new ogres??

Pretty tight, would have to get a closer look at the giant slugrats but they look O.K I think.

Blog Entries

Not a fan of Skaven really. It's worth viewing this thread to see just how pissed off GW is going to be though.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Not a fan of Skaven really. It's worth viewing this thread to see just how pissed off GW is going to be though.
    wft! you with your fetisch for rodents!? you should love skaven!

Definite improvement over what's currently out. I'm not a big fan of campy models. (aside from Orks)

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the line.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

Just going to say MEH!
    Shorthand for bland and uninteresting.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I'm not all that impressed. The abominations look too 'flowy' like the Horror models. And did they really need a new lighting cannon? Well it looks to be plastic and the same kit as the plague thrower, so...

what is the black rat supposed to be? Warlord?
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Ok, I see it now. The klaw looks a bit to large and with the picture being the way it is, Meh....
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    wft! you with your fetisch for rodents!? you should love skaven!
    LOL! It's easy to get sick of looking at them =P
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Not bad. I would love to paint some of them.

Not bad, dont really like the big blobs, but a few of the others might be fun to paint.
    Now available for commissions.
    My Blog
    My Gallery

Leak me some Grey Knights so I can become interested in playing the game again and not have to paint more than 10 marines!

they look like every other crappy GW model. Beastmen minotaurs look more rat-like than these do.

The "blob things" are the hellpit abomination models, Imho they look ok at best the doomflayer on the otherhand looks cool and from what iv heard they will some in a box w/the lightning cannon.Wheres all the night runner love?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod900157a

I just read the email from GW about their forthcoming Skaven releases. Good grief! The Skaven Hell Pit Abomination is one fugly model. Ignoring how plasticky it looks & whether it's a decent sculpt, is anyone else thinking that the introduction of the Foundation paints have done GW a real disservice? I'm starting to have to accept that I can no longer tell if I like GW minis from their house paint job & I have to wait to see a decent one here! What do you make of this Skaven Monster King Skelettets?

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

i think the abomination would be awesome as a source for bitz™. i'd be tempted to get one for modding chaos demons if it weren't for the price tag
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

well actually it look a little bit too much like a 5 year old raiding a bits box... but heck B, although boring paintjob as always, it must be something wrong with me - i sort of like it...

price tag hurt a bit though