Awww Poor Kid!

Thread: Awww Poor Kid!

Default Awww Poor Kid!

This was on FB--kinda funny but kinda not. I don't care what anyone says Santa IS real! At least in my figmentia induced reality he is!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	166131_1757495265295_1476397409_31857910_5901114_n.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	4693

I think it would have been so much funnier if the checkbox for "ADDRESSEE DECEASED" had been checked.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

I call shenanigans on this! It's a faaaaaake!

Notice the lack of post mark! They'd cancel the stamp.

Oh, and Santa's real. Otherwise, my kids would have had less gifts and an empty stocking!
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

It's a fake. There's no return address on it so it COULDN'T have been sent back.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

When WE get mail with no return address that's marked with return to sender, it gets stored in our archives for a period of time and then it gets disposed of. And sometimes there's so much mail going through that you miss a couple of stamps and we never cancel them out. you don't really need to anyway, re-used stamps are quite obvious anyway, just check a stamp that's been wet and one that's new under an UV lamp.

But that's here, and we've got special shipments to Santa anyway so...

And yeah, I'd call a fake, no way the post office would custom make a stamp to use on a specific letter two weeks a year, that's not cost efficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    It's a fake. There's no return address on it so it COULDN'T have been sent back.

could be on the back. That's where i put my return address.

I reckon a fake as well.
    No distortion on the red ink, no fading, no missed imprint, no smudging.
    Oh and yes the envelopes far too clean.

Stuff I've had returned, always looks like its been through a trash compactor.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

PWNED! (if it was actually real.... still funny tho)