Whats your favorite car you have owned/own.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite car you have owned/own.

Default Whats your favorite car you have owned/own.

Mine was my 1996 BMW M3. It was British racing green. Got it when i was 20 (im 25 now). I saved like mad for it and insurance. All my friends were in their wee fiestas and corsa's! Now im all grown up and have a renault Scenic Grand ( 7 seats) Daddy cool.

First car was a fiat Cincento sporting (known as the roller boot) it had air con as there was a hole in the wheel arch. GOOD TIMES!

my current fiesta. better than my first/last fiesta...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Saturn SL4. But they went under. Too bad too. They made great cars.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Blog Entries

2010 3.8L Genesis Coupe. Not a bad first car, the piece of crap that I drove while living with my parents during university years doesn't count I bought my parents Camry for a dollar this fall as well, just so I didn't have to buy rims & winter tires for the car right away. The Camry will be gone in the spring. Income tax rebate money will cover the rims and winter tires for next year

Oh, and I'm 25 too btw

1998 Lotus Elise. Holy hell that was a fun car.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Got a Lexus IS 200 sport at the mo, not a bad car, but my 2.5 bored out Calibre 4x4 turbo was a lot more fun. Especially when you turned off the 4 wheel drive and enabled the green chip.

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Fully Loaded, Power everything, Heated seats.
    Beast of a vehicle. Love it!
    I'm 25 too! +10 lol
    Last edited by JesterzUSMC; 12-31-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Gorgeous little 62 Ford Falcon/Futura that looked a lot like this shot. It was my first car. Still think it's the most beautiful car ever.
    Name:  1962FordFalconFutura_8.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  26.4 KB

1996 Ford Mustang Cobra. Black Exterior, black leather interior, and two white racing stripes straight down.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

Ohhh Idofentity you WIN!!! Although Jericho comes close!! I love the Lotus elise but really like the Elan!

Matchbox Ford Cortina (Mark III I reckon after a quick Wiki check) in bright orange, it reminded me of the Dukes of Hazard car and went with me everywhere for a handful of years

Being a city person I never got around to driving. Don't even have a push bike at the moment as I don't want to sacrifice the space in my flat!

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Currently driving a Land Rover Discovery 3. I upgraded it earlier this year from the previous model and there is no comparison. Superb on road and off road and surprisingly economical to drive. The best 4x4xfar

First car was a series 3 Land Rover, followed by a VW Beetle... both great cars
    Last edited by Beelzebrush; 12-31-2010 at 10:57 AM.
    Well, here it comes... here comes the sound... the sound of confusion

Hmm, favourite may be an old Renault 21 Savanna which I had for 9 years.
    First car was a 1965 Sunbeam Rapier (OK this is a '63 model and mine was blue)
    Last edited by waghorn41; 01-01-2011 at 08:03 AM.

the worst one i owned was a subaru impreza wrx 2001 could not wait to get it was in an even bigger rush to get shut. the best motor i have now, even though its just a fun vehicle is my range rover. big roomy comfortable fast and can pull the knickers off a nun. the wifes 5 series bmw's nice to sale around in too (prefer the range rover though aaah butch mans car), only downside is its got a bit of a drink problem total petroholic.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Was the impreza that bad? Iv always liked the look of that year and from what iv been told sticks to the road. Yes im sure its bad on the gogo juice!

Having lots of fun in the current car, a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Speed bumps? What are those?

Did give myself a heart attack before I got the odometer to 5000. Crossed a river and forgot where the fording was. Nothing quite like watching water come up over the front of a brand new machine.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Sounds good PegaZus. If that was me at that id be "Damn im glad i got that snorkel extra!"

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Chevy pickup with a 396. cam. Tarantula intake, edelbrock headers, 650 quadrajet carb. Low gear rear end. Truck transmission.
    Sheared the bolts between the flywheel and the torque converter.
    baby got about 5 miles to the gallon.
    3 on a good night.

Nissan Maxima.

Little 2 door Honda hatchback - not so much for the car, but for the memories that I have made in it.

@Liz, I have owned or 4 Saturns. Good cars with great service. It is a shame they went under. I've got a Vue now that I'll drive till it dies. No trade-in value. Real glad I didn't get the Outlook - their larger SUV - last year.
    Last edited by airhead; 12-31-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

I never was much of a car guy, just wanted it to run and be decent.

But, my all time fave was my '90 Nissan Pathfinder....I drove it for 15 years before Mrs supervike finally made me get rid of it....

deeeeep in woods in gulf coastal mississippi usa
    Blog Entries

my favorite was my first, a '72 maverick grabber. it ran 198 at the bonneville flats in 1979, and was the 3rd fastest car on hill air force base for several years.
    my daily driver, it got me in plenty (!!) of trouble with the utah state police.
    my current ride is rapidly closing on pushing the maverick out of the way- a 1994 lincoln markVIII.
    it's a big sports car, which is a good thing, as i'm too big to fit in any of those little sports cars.
    (the lotus does sound like a lot of fun...)