Words that need to be removed from the collective memory - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Words that need to be removed from the collective memory

It's basically when 2 guys are really close friends, doing everything together etc like a m/f couple would.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellshock View Post
    It's basically when 2 guys are really close friends, doing everything together etc like a m/f couple would.
    Without the need for a sexual relationship. so, basically when two blokes are really close friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

thanks for that fellas
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Avelorn View Post
    I think there is an overuse of acronyms generally, I especially dislike when they are very obscure like acronyms for wargear or skills in Warhammer. Spelling out the acronym first like Fleet of Foot (FoF) and then using the acronym is perfectly acceptable or using SM in a thread dedicated to Space Marines. Clarity is the key here, especially considering beginners.
    Hey I am entirely on board for this one, I looked EVERYWHERE trying to figure out WTF NMM meant, and then once I finally asked, I soon thereafter ran into SENMM, and for the life of me couldn't figure THAT out until I saw a PICTURE , because I wasn't about to ask again so soon after asking what NMM meant. So I totally try to remember that. In my class boards, I try to keep that in mind when posting and like you said post the acronym in parenthesize before I use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by noneedforaname View Post
    Personally I have two words that when used in conjunction make me physically want to vomit.

Political Correctness
    <erph*> oh....I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

"ya know", "all, and "knowwhatI'msayin?"

Ya know we were all at like the mall ya know and like ya know it was all cold ya know like freezing cold and stuff, ya know.

Most of the stuff listed here...And 'Fail' and 'Epic' being used in the wrong sense of the word.