He did what now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He did what now?

Mine did fall off....right into the soup.

Egads, that was an embarrassing Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Not if you're NSA, he's supah fly.
    It wasn't IN A ROW. Jeez.

sex olympics i believe i have a gold medal lying round here somewhere lol. on a different note there was a woman over here got 6 grand in a sexual discrimination claim because one of her male colleagues asked her if she wanted to come out for a pint with the rest of the staff one dinner time. another one was a briefing for a big drugs op the inspector giving the brief says theres a couple of police search dogs coming along someone at the back piped up yeah they're sitting at the front, meaning two police women. who calmly made notes of the incident before taking the inspector to the cleaners for not rebuking the person who actually made the comments its getting beyond a joke when you can fall for something just by being in the vicinity. the point is there are nutters in both sexes its just a matter of luck, sense and knowing when to let the big head over rule the little one.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    the point is there are nutters in both sexes its just a matter of luck, sense and knowing when to let the big head over rule the little one.
    Yeah but the brain on some of them would fit snugly into either.
    The pint thing is just bloody stupid...Not entirely sure how that could be construed as discrimination in a court of law.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

"and one who only found out after the sex was done that he had no condom on. It's the latter that we're discussing. "

I'm not quite sure what feminist studies perspectives would have to do with this at all... but how do you (the woman) not FEEL whether he's wearing a condom or not?? Even if you couldn't feel the difference.. wouldn't you, I don't know look around a bit, take in the scenery etc... This just seems to me like she's either a bag of hammers masquerading as a human, or has extremely dulled senses, or wasn't in right mind at the time (drunk, high, what have you), or is full of something else & shady. I admit it I was skimming and didn't read the full article & backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    Alternatively, let's say the understanding was that he did not have an infectious disease, when he in fact did and knew that he did, but told her he didn't. She later finds out that he was infected but she, by sheer chance, was not infected.
    There's been a couple of cases in the UK along the lines of this with Previously Un-infected partner becoming infected and charges of Actual Bodily Harm (Or Grievous Bodily Harm) being raised and proved.
    In the scenario of Not Being Infected, it could (technically) be a case of Assault.
    However the big BUT here is of course would our Criminal Protection Service (Crown Prosection Service) be able it prove deliberate (and therefore Criminal) intent, or be willing to prosecute.
    At the very least the non-infected partner has cause for pursuing compensation for Reckless Endangerment, Emotional Distress etc etc through the courts. (and in this case I'd have every sympathy having seen the emotional strain and torment a friend went through having to wait for HIV results, following an assault.)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    At the very least the non-infected partner has cause for pursuing compensation for Reckless Endangerment, Emotional Distress etc etc through the courts.
    ......and the appropriate application of a cricket bat to said offending parties person

DR provoked an uncomfortable thought in my mind. If through fraudulent (but not illegal) action a person became pregnant, infected, or was simply distressed how financially vulnerable would the perpetrator of said action be? I've been focusing solely on the criminal implications, not the civil implications.

For instance if a man claims he is sterile and under that pretense the woman assumes that she cannot get pregnant, but the woman becomes pregnant because he was not sterile, is he financially responsible for the mental distress that this would cause the woman? Or vice versa with a woman attempting "entrapment" pregnancy? Could a pregnant woman demand financial compensation from the father beyond child support? Could a biological father be released of any financial obligation if the woman was fraudulent in her ability to conceive? (proving fraud is always a pain though)
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Minicreatures View Post
    "and one who only found out after the sex was done that he had no condom on. It's the latter that we're discussing. "

I'm not quite sure what feminist studies perspectives would have to do with this at all... but how do you (the woman) not FEEL whether he's wearing a condom or not?? Even if you couldn't feel the difference.. wouldn't you, I don't know look around a bit, take in the scenery etc... This just seems to me like she's either a bag of hammers masquerading as a human, or has extremely dulled senses, or wasn't in right mind at the time (drunk, high, what have you), or is full of something else & shady. I admit it I was skimming and didn't read the full article & backstory.
    That was just the question I asked my girl when I read this the first time and her answer: Once you're actually inside, at least she doesn't feel that much. She can feel what's going on outside and that there is something there but that's pretty much it and that's how it has been with all her boyfriends. She's not able to differentiate between a partner wearing a condom or one that's not. And with that in mind, say that it was dark and he told her that he did wear one(which, according to the article, he did), in the heat of the moment I know that I wouldn't just stop and see if my partner was lying or not, that is highly disrespectful to start with and a huge turn-off to boot.
    That feels a bit like picking up a girl, sexing her up something awesome, getting her home, undressing her and just before you're about to start hold up and then ask for her ID. If I were her I'd just get up and leave that instant. No sexy time for that guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Blog Entries

You mean you never ask to see any ID?! Man...
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    sexing her up something awesome
    lol i did that to someone once!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg