Article: Enigma Sweepstakes! Win the entire 32mm Enigma line!

Thread: Article: Enigma Sweepstakes! Win the entire 32mm Enigma line!

Default Article: Enigma Sweepstakes! Win the entire 32mm Enigma line!

I like it firm and fruity!

Good afternoon,

What about those people that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, can they enter a different way?

cheers

Just click on the link at the bottom of the home page, that's an email address entry form.

the mini I can enter, have to be from enigma or?

Quote Originally Posted by HonourGuard View Post
    the mini I can enter, have to be from enigma or?
    It's a sweepstakes, not a painting contest. You can just enter. I didn't enter on FB because I won't give any apps access to my info. But I'm interested in a non-FB entry method...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    Just click on the link at the bottom of the home page, that's an email address entry form.
    Where's the link for e-mail entry? The CMON homepage? I didn't see it. Thanks Chern.

Tried the clicky at the bottom of the CMON homepage. Didn't appear to lead to anything. Tried it a few times, but same result. The grey bar bottom of the IE page flicked through a few loading processes, then just added a few inches of empty space at the bottom of the webpage.

You can click the link at the bottom of the page, or even the facebook page link without actually logging into Facebook. It doesn't care if you're ACTUALLY on Facebook or not but apparently the app will announce to the world you entered the sweepstakes (hence wildfire) if you are.

You can also enter using Twitter, which will encourage you to retweet the contest for an extra entry.

Also Wyrmypops, if you click on the link after scrolling all the way down the homepage, the window actually appears at the top of the page. That's bad coding on Wildfire's part, I'll let them know.

Ervey page Twitter or facebook need to login to partecipate.

If you click on the facebook one, then click on need more details, then click submit entry, it doesn't use a facebook app to access your info and instead gives you a submission form.

The Official Rules via the twitter link say you have to 'Like it on Facebook and provide your email'. This does not include using the twitter version, so you may want to revise this text.

Newbie, please be gentle paintingpatrick's Avatar

what about from people who done have fb or twitter, how do they enter?

You can click the web widget on the front page. If you're using Internet Explorer, the link will disappear but actually you just need to scroll back to the top of the page and you will be able to enter there with just your email address. It's a bug that's been highlighted to the wildfireapp developers. You won't have this problem in Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Many thanks for making it easier to enter the comp, very much appreciated.

first for a easy to enter , second i hope i win this sweepstakes because i never win anything.