she dont like firefly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: she dont like firefly

I'm still surprised that no one points out the glaring problems within the show when they're bashing firefly. It's always the acting or something, never that Wash is flying without even touching the controls several times.

yeah at one point, he sits back and is holding pure air. love that

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dedwrekka View Post
    I'm still surprised that no one points out the glaring problems within the show when they're bashing firefly. It's always the acting or something, never that Wash is flying without even touching the controls several times.
    In the far future, Autopilot is a reality.

Training is given at the Miming for Pilotry school of Fine Arts.

Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    In the far future, Autopilot is a reality.

Training is given at the Miming for Pilotry school of Fine Arts.
    Note, a moustache is a mandatory part of the uniform.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

To be honest; I wouldn't care if she hated Firefly. As hot as she is, and as awesome, I would be content with watching zombie movies.

My wife has a crush on Wash...and David Tenant. More so David. No, I am not joking.

My lady likes the Dave Tenant Doctor as well.
    She was mad when he changed (she didn't watch the old ones) but then fell for his goofy/suave manner.

yeah the women seem to like him. he's a good actor and a bit of a smooth bastard

I miss him as the Doc, but with the drama between him and Rose, it just couldn't continue.
    Great one-off shows though.
    The "new" new doctor is more on the goofy, less on the suave.
    Kind of a geeked Dr. Who.
    But I still can't stop watching it.

I miss Sara Jane....we stopped getting her "adventures" show over here stateside.
    She was/is the all time best companion.
    Aged pretty well too!

Blog Entries

Nuh nuh nuh, it's all about Jewel wasserface. She's veeerrrry tidy.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

I haven't seen the show but loved the movie Serenity. Best space battle since Return of the Jedi. Maybe better.

As to Tenant... I haven't got there yet. Someone was telling me the new dr who episodes were good so I thought I'd watch them, but I need to get the background first (I'm crazy that way).
    So I have been watching every episode in order from the first back in 1963. They are all on Dailymotion.com
    I'm into the Peter Davison episodes now.

My daughter has become a huge fan of Dr Who (especially David Tennant, who she calls 'her' doctor).

Anyhow, after gobbling up all the recent reboot episodes, she delved into the old stuff. But, she couldn't stay with it...she said it was just too cheesy.

You should really check out Firefly the series Vince...Well worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Nuh nuh nuh, it's all about Jewel wasserface. She's veeerrrry tidy.
    Jewel Staite. But between her, Morena Bacarin, and Summer Glau we guys have plenty to ogle and appreciate on that show.
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

Blog Entries

I am in ogle love with that woman. Jewel Staite, if you're reading this, call me.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by vincegamer View Post
    I haven't seen the show but loved the movie Serenity. Best space battle since Return of the Jedi. Maybe better.
    Good to see the prequels still getting a fair shake

Seriously, if you think the battle in ROTJ is the standard to beat you need to get out more!

Einion

I've only watched the first episode of Firefly. I've ordered the DVD three times now from Amazon and returned it as many times - every time I get sent scratched discs! I've given up now. Shame as the first ep' was so good.

@moonmin82 ~ I have them saved on one of the hard-drives somewhere here in my office/room. Did you want me to upload them for you?

More fans to join the ranks...excellent!

@JesterzUSMC Thanks for the offer mate but I have loads to watch ATM:

I'm rewatching Doll House Season 2 after which I have another 4 seasons of Alias and the final (half!) season of Tru Calling. I will definitely come back to Firefly one day, just disappointed that Amazon couldn't come up with goods as it were. Doll House FTW BTW ;-)

Last edited by moonmin82; 03-26-2011 at 08:22 AM.

yeah doll house is great. you need to watch firefly though. epic