"The Search" WIP

Thread: "The Search" WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "The Search" WIP

Hi to all!
    I'm Jose (Connann) and I write from Spain. I've been reading a while CMON Forum and today I decided to come in and show some of my work. Hope you like!

This time the scene will be minimal, with a single miniature and a terrain. Only with these I will make a story.

I made again a post-apocalyptic environment, perfect to put one of those space marines. And that's where the issue comes up again ...

I've wanted to represent a space marine on a larger scale, using parts of an exterminator. You know that parts of the exterminators are wider and larger than a space marine, perfect to do a Space Marine in a superior size.

1st STEP

After an intense painting session, I present you the terrain finished... or nearly so.

In my post-apocalyptic style I decided to use gray colors and earthy tones. In a future world where nuclear war and environmental degradation are basic, large areas of desert are covered with ashes and small human outposts. This is why I have turned to try to capture this idea.

Details varied, such as cans, newspapers ... provide more realism to the scene. Do not rule out adding a little something more.

Anyway, I hope you like what you've done and you know ask what you want!

Ps. You can find more here: http://lamoradadeconnann.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Connann; 03-12-2011 at 03:47 AM.