WIP - my first project I share with you

Thread: WIP - my first project I share with you

Default WIP - my first project I share with you

Heyho,
    i am new here and i thought i share my atm project with you, so you can help me to get better

I am not really painting that long.... like since one year I started to regulary paint some miniatures and now i am trying to get better

I have two projects... both are parts of my warhammer dark elf army

One is my cold ones and the other one my doomfire warlocks.

I tried to make kinda ghostly horses for them... still not 100% happy with how they turned out but well they are not ready yet

Atm i am painting my lizards... for the guys on them i still have just no idea which colour i want them to be...
    Well if you have any ideas how to get better or any critics i am happy to read them ^^

Welcome
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thank you

Lizards are looking great. What is the aim for the horses? To make them look like ghosts or just a bit undead? I think if you are going full on ghost then the GW method of painting them white and washing with nilikh oxide could work but if you want them a bit undead maybe working some purple and or green into the skin. Right now I think the green is too dark/strong for a ghostly appearance and needs a lot more white.

Enjoy, I look forward to seeing these progress.
    Currently painting... Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth game... Talisman characters.

"You don't know what I did with the dice though, do you? For all you know, I could have jammed them up his nostrils, head butted him on the nose and they could have blasted out of his ears. That would've been quite interesting."

http://cloudofpaint.co.uk

The aim was ghostly horses and I tried what u said

here the atm results:

I managed to paint some more on my cold ones:

Hello Orjatar, and welcome around!
    The cold ones look very good, nice work
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram