TrystanGST's WIP thread - Page 107
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2168

Thread: TrystanGST's WIP thread

"Distracted" looks like an amazing sculpt! I'm sure she'll be a lot of fun to paint.

I've got to agree with Zab that - from the pictures - his shaved head area looks a bit grey. But otherwise Trip is starting to come together.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ArchArad View Post
    "Distracted" looks like an amazing sculpt! I'm sure she'll be a lot of fun to paint.

I've got to agree with Zab that - from the pictures - his shaved head area looks a bit grey. But otherwise Trip is starting to come together.
    It is. Even in person, it's a bit greyer than it should be. But since I have a resin version coming down the road, and this is a game piece, I'm not to sussed about it.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Yeah can't wait to see the KD miniature ,looks absolutely beautiful .
    Lets see your take on it Tryst

Quote Originally Posted by Teronus View Post
    I am curious to see what you gonna paint in the book
    Well considering the ultimate goal is to have her sitting next to The Scribe , it will need to be something suitably disturbing. Especially since she has this, "eh." look on her face.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Great figure mate. I've only really just discovered KD (which considering the other kickstarters I'm in maybe a blessing) I would have loved to get my hands on the dragon king model though. That thing is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmarsh View Post
    Great figure mate. I've only really just discovered KD (which considering the other kickstarters I'm in maybe a blessing) I would have loved to get my hands on the dragon king model though. That thing is awesome!
    It's one of the expansions I did nab. So I'll definitely be going on about it when it arrives.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

By all means mate. It will be well worth it as well!

Nice, Trystan. I got a copy of the distracted too. Haven't even started to assemble her yet, but it definitely looks like a challenge. I'll be very interested to see your version of her. And the Dragon King is a great looking model. I included that expansion in my kickstarter order too. I think that would make a great competition entry too.

Darthmarsh, you should be able to get a copy of the Dragon King before too long. The kickstarter is getting very close to delivering the core game (stuff is on its way to the distribution centers as far as I'm aware). Hopefully the expansions like the Dragon King won't be too far behind. I know Adam is taking pre-orders for the main game (at least he was at Gencon), so I get the feeling it will all be commercially available soon after the kickstarter stuff is delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    Nice, Trystan. I got a copy of the distracted too. Haven't even started to assemble her yet, but it definitely looks like a challenge. I'll be very interested to see your version of her. And the Dragon King is a great looking model. I included that expansion in my kickstarter order too. I think that would make a great competition entry too.

Darthmarsh, you should be able to get a copy of the Dragon King before too long. The kickstarter is getting very close to delivering the core game (stuff is on its way to the distribution centers as far as I'm aware). Hopefully the expansions like the Dragon King won't be too far behind. I know Adam is taking pre-orders for the main game (at least he was at Gencon), so I get the feeling it will all be commercially available soon after the kickstarter stuff is delivered.
    The assembly is actually pretty straightforward (aside from the ropes), but the thinness of the resin makes it a test of nerves. Especially that chair back. My god. As for painting, I am definitely excited about it. Not sure if I'm going to be able to do it justice, but I'll give it all I've got.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    this makes me both happy and sad. Happy I won't have to wait very long but sad because I have no doubt it will be pretty expensive. You're right though. It will make a beautiful competition piece. I'm not going to lie, the idea of a Dragon King painted by you makes me very excited

Nothing exciting - just some basecoats. All this talk of Distracted is making me, erm, distracted. Must finish Tripi haha

I see Bohun dropped a rather stunning version of Distracted as well.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Been a slacker - not due to lack of desire (which I have an overabundance of for once), but simply due to lack of time. Until tonight!

The hat, the cylinder, boots, bracers, and fiddly bits to go. One or two more sessions I reckon. Then it's on to the next. Which ideally is finishing up the Cryx/Pirate/Lilith crew, but we all know will probably end up being something new.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

He's coming together very nicely.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Tripitaka is game done.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

I just love those beads - they're a great focal point.

So what's going to be next?

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Ooh. Tough question.
    I really should finish these 6 Cryx Blood Witches I've had started for ages. But bleh. They're not going anywhere.

Then there's my Malifaux crew, of which you've seen the Mature Nephilim. He'd be quick to finish, and the 3 tater tots are a night's work. Lilith wouldn't be too bad, but Nekima is a different story. Then there's the Freikorp tagalongs.

The rest of the Journey box calls too.

Distracted is like a fever in my brain. But ideally I would hold off until I had the Scribe in hand too. Although that's not likely until the New Year, and I'm not sure I can hold off that long. Got to talk to the patron haha.

Which leaves, well, more minis than I care to count. I do feel KD right now though, so probably one of those. You'll all know as soon as I do!
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Found it. The Kara Black crossover promo with KD. How does a 30mm nearly naked female mini have 14 pieces!?
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Hehe. I would also like to know that!

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ArchArad View Post
    Hehe. I would also like to know that!

And no instructions....
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460