jester's death jester - Page 17
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: jester's death jester

now just the collar, back servo arm, and weapon mount?
    Can't wait to see it!

Blog Entries

Yeah i'd reckon you'd be looking more at the "helmet piggy bank" look too. Wouldn't hurt to have one mostly embedded for show and reference though. I think his weapon is like the "GPMG" compared to the guardians usual *insert generic 5.56* guns to express terms. They both use the same kind of ammo but range and size/power factors an' all that business.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Same "Type" meaning solid core, magnetically sliced into a mono-molecular edge, and magnetically launched through an inertia-free barrel.
    Larger projectile, longer range, more damage.
    That's why one's a "Catapult" and this one's a "Cannon".
    Shrieker Cannon to be exact, since the projectile rips along the edge of the sound barrier. Literally "Screaming" towards the target.

Blog Entries

Hmnn I did not know that. Never played the games so I see "Ninja star gun" and "Big ass ninja star gun" knowing only the bigger one brings more hurt lol! Ultimately the same reverence as the GPMG though, i'd hate to be on the business end unless I really wanted to become one with the wind...
    Might look neat if you have the "piggy bank slot" and a shaved off part of the helmet where the first shot skiffed it. Lets face it, if you got hit in the face with one of those things, you wouldn't be in any hurry to get back up. Even if I was super human and could juuuuuust about handle it, i'd wait for the 10 count personally...

ED: Now i'm stuck in thinking about the ballistic properties of a ninja star rail gun...Cheers Jesterz >: (
    Last edited by Torn blue sky; 05-13-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Now i'm stuck in thinking about the ballistic properties of a ninja star rail gun...Cheers Jesterz >: (
    Ballistic properties are doubled if the ninja star rail gun is held by a pirate...ahem...because pirates rules and ninjas drool.

Its a cool weapon, the ammo is a solid core and shoots slices of death!!

Kinda like a ballistic cheese slicer of doom!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Those are some nice flowing lines indeed. It will be interesting to see that coat grow.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Blog Entries

I actually want one now... Having a weapon the feds couldn't trace to anything and had to keep schtum due to some kina alien tech wouldn't come back to me! My list would grow shorter by the day =D

lower part of the coats done just need to fiddle with the lapels etc, finished off the spacemarine helmet debating where to stick the ninja stars tho.

LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Any one or more of these suggested spots:
    Name:  SMShuriken.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  78.6 KB

the two central's look workable maybe a couple of scar/misses as well

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

hows this

Nicely done...but can they be shaped?
    Like this:
    Name:  shuriken.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  14.7 KB

might look a bit odd, like a point sticking out as they are embedded fairley deep if its detailing yer after i should be able to do something akin to a saw blade. will get back to you.
    Last edited by cassar; 05-15-2011 at 09:42 AM.

should be able to do this

In my opinion, that would look awesome.
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

done and done

I think I'd make them quite a lot thinner, to make them look a bit more dangerous and to make them a bit closer to the "fluff"

shall nip off to the dungeon immediately and commence sanding o big shot *bows low doffs cap waving it in circles as he does so*