jester's death jester - Page 19
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: jester's death jester

Yeah, a surprise bill depleted my Cassar fund. And he wouldn't take payment before it was done Like I weanted to.
    So now it'll be until sometime this month until I can afford it again.

i hate surprises, could have been worse tho matey, could have been raining too.

chadders where do you get em "Space elf disco clown" love it! (wish i'd thought of it)
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Amazing as usual, cassar.

Cheers!

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    chadders where do you get em "Space elf disco clown" love it! (wish i'd thought of it)
    Just naturally comedic, I guess. It's my gift to you, you may call it by that name, especially in the Gallery!

LIst that on the customs form when you ship it Cass! That would be AWESOME!!

Damn cassar, that "Space Elf Disco Clown" looks good! You have done a stellar job on it. I hope you post an ass load of pictures of it when your done so others, like me, can use it as reference material. I think what I like most, beside all the detail is the way you've proportioned the body and the weapon. It all fits so well together. That's some more amazing work to add to your growing portfolio. Damn you, your such a show off! LOL. Your bad-ass, at this sculpting!

Stay Frosty.
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

cheer ronin just been given the go ahead to recommence construction so far i've stuck on his left arm, need to do the hand then clothe the arms and shoulders should be a week or so.

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

couple of more pictures have started the foundations for the left arm and started to cover the right.

Hot Damn, that's going to be the "Elvis of all Space Elf Disco Clowns"! He's looking way too cool to be an Elf. Keep it coming.

Stay Frosty
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

Question time...The end of the sleeves as they are with the addition of the fastners or with a large folded back pirates of the carribean 17th century type cuff?

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

I am so glad to see the Space Elf Disco Clown (tm) get some more work done! When it's done, it will be great. I just wish I got royalties from the name, as many times as it has popped up on the forums lately!

*I* would suggest not having huge cuffs. But we will have to wait for Jester to weigh in, since this is his baby.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    Question time...The end of the sleeves as they are with the addition of the fastners or with a large folded back pirates of the carribean 17th century type cuff?
    Just checked it out and I do believe its buckles

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...d=prod1160037a

it is indeed buckles just wondering what the general concensus would be for cuffs instead.

Ky, U.S., Earth, Milky Way, Known Univers

I say no cuffs. Don't think they would fit well with the rest of leetness that is a space elf disco clown.

Buckles.
    And don't forget the diamond-shaped-spiked shawl that he wears.
    I forgot how frakkin' SWEE-ET he is!!

Just had a GREAT interview this afternoon for a position on a Web Design Project Team.
    If this comes true, AND they are competitively salaried, I may be having more of these space disco elves(*) or even some aspect warriors and exarchs!!

Quote Originally Posted by JesterzUSMC View Post
    Just had a GREAT interview this afternoon for a position on a Web Design Project Team.
    If this comes true, AND they are competitively salaried, I may be having more of these space disco elves(*) or even some aspect warriors and exarchs!!
    Well, I wish you good luck with the interview and I hope you get a huge salary. I do hope I can still get my little Sarpedon made... big sad face while wiping at eyes.

All joking aside, Good luck buddy.
    Stay Frosty.
    George Orwell

more pictures for your perousel.....well fer ye te look at.

Haven't seen flares like those since the seventies!