jester's death jester - Page 12
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: jester's death jester

Blog Entries

Like burping the alphabet.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    Roninjr, i'm buying that shirt for every woman I know. I wanna see a room full of chicks wearing that shirt. It's not our fault the disruptors are going into overload, someone's smoked all the dylithium crystals.
    TBS, I think that's a stellar idea! Especially if that shirt is properly filled out. Hey, you think my wife would get pissed at me if I told everyone that was actually her in the shirt? Well, before I knocked her up anyway. Would she be pissed or proud? I'm still trying to get her back in it. She wont now that we have younglings running our lives.

Oh, yeah. cassar, where's those pictures of your progress? Don't want "someone" upset. See, I'm on track, sort of...

Stay Frosty,
    "Woman! Where's that Jameson?"
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

ah didnt recognise her without her assault weapon n body armour lol
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Burping the alphabet is neither entertaining, nor informative.

did a little bit to the knee pads and am debating if i should put a muzzle on the barrel something simular to the doofer that hangs off the bottom of the main body of the weapon?

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

I would say, "where are the pics?" but my eyes are still burning from the pics yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by khavor View Post
    I would say, "where are the pics?" but my eyes are still burning from the pics yesterday.
    you have to be careful what you ask for, specially around here lol

no muzzle...the "doofer" is an anti-grav suspensor that lets eldar use heavy weapons without movement penalties.

Blog Entries

"doofer" I don't use this word enough.
    And i'm going with "yes" Roninjr, yes she would. On the off chance she isn't though, I can't be held liable for your injuries. I *will*, however, laugh at your predicament =D

Pics Cass. Pics or didn't happen. The cannon doesn't need a muzzle/flash eliminator, this mo fuh fires ninja stars for all terms and effect.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

now why wasnt i informed that the doofer was an anti gravity gismo????

gismo, thingy, thinga magig, dooffer all known names for anti grav susspensors, that big bitch eating the fella above could do with a couple.

Right one more time

I know LMAO is overused....but....it really just happened.
    You had me at "....Jabba's toilet"

Serious threadjacking going on here....

Default Pissed or Proud?

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    And i'm going with "yes" Roninjr, yes she would. On the off chance she isn't though, I can't be held liable for your injuries. I *will*, however, laugh at your predicament =D
    By Yes, do mean she would be pissed or Yes, she would be proud? Remember according to her, it's my fault she's not still like that so I don't want to say the equivalent to jumping on land mine! Also, she'll hide my booze. Oh, and she can shoot too. On top of being smart & smoking hot, she was a rifle marksmanship instructor in the Marine Corps. So there's a little at stake here but nothing some good, Drunk Monkey's loving can't fix... I hope. Trying to stay Frosty. Damn I love this woman! Oh, yeah. Where's the photos cassar? See, I'm on track!
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

Blog Entries

Hahahaha! Gotta love how they blame you for everything they can getr away with, and chance it with the things they can't really even blame you for technically. I was going with "yeah, she'll be proud". Even if she does one of those pretending to be pissed but secretly really smug things women always do.
    Just remember to lock the gun cabinet and hide the keys before you do say anything, just to be safe.

And yeah, Pics Cass. Or didn't happen.

photo time, i have however completely changed the muzzle

the bayonnet's been trimmed

more tidying up of the barrel

the muzzle.....as it was but isnt any more

No....
    Try this:
    Name:  eldar_vyper_shuriken_cannon_1_large.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  17.6 KBName:  Bayonet.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  200.2 KBName:  Specs.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  36.2 KB

pulled the blade back slightly

new shape muzzle

tech gubbins added to the back end

you crazy yanks and your crazy flying discs lol will square off the barrel and cut a slit into the muzzle, didnt realise this thing fired cd's until you mentioned it lol.

monomolecular cd's!!

And if i remember right its a shrieker cannon!

right once more unto the breach..well muzzle then lol

oh and i squared off the barrel too

[/QUOTE]

I like the Back of the weapon...really nice work. but the business end is troubling me...lol

Nope...the blade is out further than I like....trim it down like this:
    Name:  NewBlade.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  62.9 KB

And I don't like the round barrel or the cupped muzzle.
    Sorry mate...try again. Please?