Thread: Lookign for Gnome Ranger model

Default Lookign for Gnome Ranger model

I am looking for a figure of a male Gnome Ranger, or a Male Gnome with a bow, at least, for our Pathfinder game. Reaper seems to have nothing and I am having trouble finding gnomes from any other manufacturers. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I have a very old Ral Partha one. I'll dig it out when I'm home and post a photo.

What about a Goblin? I'm not sure how Gnomes are supposed to look in Pathfinder, but the few Reaper Gnomes I found looked about as ugly as your regular Goblin.

Tibor
    Goza
    Blackfletch

We got a halfling. I may try to dremel and putty the feet into a boot-like shape. The roleplaying miniature options sure feel more limited than back in the day--I felt like there were multiples of anything I wanted. Which is probably part of why so many companies went out of business...

He is a nice figure. Very close that what you are looking for. As you can tell he is a halfling but you can either green stff his bare feet or something like that.
    http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03439

I am looking for a figure of a male Gnome Ranger, or a Male Gnome with a bow, at least, for our Pathfinder game. Reaper seems to have nothing and I am having trouble finding gnomes from any other manufacturers. Does anyone have a suggestion