hi all
I have been looking at gw s modular board s for sale and tho they are nice and very handy most tables will start to look the same. There is about 10 in the group that play FB and every 6 months or so we get together for a epic battle 100k points .So with this in mind i have started making my own table. As we normaly just put our own boars together, but with this tho still cool there is often a big dif in the battle terrian .
What i m looking for is some tips or tricks to building it, i have been making terrian for years but there is always some thing new to learn.
here s whati have been doing so far.
I have cut 16 2ftx2ft boards, I have got styrofoam for raised areas i.e cliffs etc, i went and bought the battle mat from the GW web site as i have found with big projects like this there is a lot of flocking involed. Not a lot done yet with the board just been sanding the board bases and sanding the styrofoam .
I have it worked out that all the boards are inter changable so i can have a sea rea at the end with the coast going up the side or change it around so i can have u huge lake in the middle, or a river, deppends on the lay out.

Any thoughts or ideas goood oor bad would be great.be gentail on the pics comments as it will be my first time posting pics
lolregards
wamphyri
as i go along i ll take some pics and post, on that pleas