Mathieu Fontaine Masterclass I & II - Sacramento, California August 2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mathieu Fontaine Masterclass I & II - Sacramento, California August 2011

I am coming to both, let me know the final cost via email.

Thanks
    Brad

I will be attending master class 2
    thanks

Brice Cocanour

Newbie, please be gentle firemanrad's Avatar

Default sign me up!

i will be attending the masterclass 1 on august 6 & 7. let me know the cost and looking forward to it!
    conrad

I would like to tentatively sign up for Masterclass 1. I can give confirmation once a final price is confirmed.
    Will any techniques using an airbrush be demonstrated for Masterclass 1?

Regardless of whether I attend or not, thank-you for running another one of these classes. If it is anything like tank weathering class you ran in San Jose it should be great!

-Nara

@firemanard: Gotcha. Thanks!

@Naravus: The description for Mathieu's Masterclass 1 is on the first page -- and it's much different from my vehicle weathering classes. This one will be all brush work and blending. If you're looking for another weathering class I will be teaching one at Great Escape Games on 4-June though.

Quote Originally Posted by COG View Post
    Pez possibly coming up? i was hoping to finally meet yah when i go to kubla later this month. didnt get a chance last year(or maybe i did meet a bunch of people)
    COG, I'm sorry to say I won't be at Kubla this year. Just too much going on in the next month to justify the cost.
    However, I will attend at least the first of the two sessions.
    WARNING: Painting all of your miniatures may lead to death.

"There comes a day in every man's life when he has to get off the couch... and kill some zombies."

Bump.

I have added one to Masterclass 1 from an email signup. Right now that puts us at:

12 - Masterclass 1

8 - Masterclass 2

I will be taking money the first week in July based on the numbers we have at that point.

16/20 now signed up for the Masterclass 1 event

This is going to fill up quickly so reserve your space while there's still time!

I'd like the sign up for Masterclass 1.

Thanks,
    Chinh Tran

Tranc added

17/20 for the Masterclass 1

Please add

Jing Li

to the Masterclass 1 list as well.

Thanks!

Got it.

Right now there's only room for *ONE* additional student in the Masterclass 1.

I will start collecting payments for the event soon and will keep track of standby signups in case someone is unable to pay for the class.

20/20 reached for Masterclass 1 -- I will keep a list of reserve students in case an opening comes up.

Please sign me up for the lvl 1 class.

Gary (GEG)

Would like more info about Chicago, Thanks

NOTICE: I am now collecting for the classes at $80 per weekend. Please email misterjustin at Secret Weapon Miniatures -- com to ensure your place is held. Payments not received by 30-June will result in a vacated spot.

6/16

Updated paid participants

misterjustin (both)
    Cocanour (2)
    Jonathan S (1)

This is a payment reminder.

Your place will only be held if you pay by 30-June at which point the space will be put up on a first come, first served basis.

My thanks to everyone that has already paid.