Miniature Exchange 26 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Miniature Exchange 26

Haha Luna, made me lol here, glad you like the german air

The big one is from the Inquisitor range, this one: http://www.coolminiornot.com/276249 and the gladiator dude is from Reaper.

Thank you for the package
    I can't wait to get on with those. First have to finish this Lord Zhufor from forgeworld though. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

dont take this the wrong way but better germany air than germany cucumbers lol

Quote Originally Posted by wamphyri View Post
    dont take this the wrong way but better germany air than germany cucumbers lol
    Hey, those dodgy ones were imports

You should have seen the dutch news...
    "ZOMG CUCUMBERS FROM GERMANY ARE BAADDD!!"
    1 day later:
    "zommgg our cucumbers are baddd!!"
    another day later:
    "ZOMGZOMG it's the cucumbers from spain!"
    same day:
    "ZOMG IT'S THE TOMATO BRANCH THAT'S MESSED UP!"
    that evening:
    "It's the taugé that's causing this all!"

Didn't hear anything after that.
    Silly news.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

Received my parcel from A Luna last saturday.
    Many thanks, a lot of great stuff plus lovely Rackham Familiars!
    Sorry I cannot post pics at this moment, but many thanks for another great ME !

got my package.. will post pics tonight

Hey guys and girls, received a very nice bonus package today from Trystan, Necromunda mercenary (american indian looking one) 40k Ork Runtherder, a real classic. And a giant Ape atleast 80mm high with a machine gun, wow great stuff and many thanks to Trystan.

Quote Originally Posted by painterboyroy View Post
    Hey guys and girls, received a very nice bonus package today from Trystan, Necromunda mercenary (american indian looking one) 40k Ork Runtherder, a real classic. And a giant Ape atleast 80mm high with a machine gun, wow great stuff and many thanks to Trystan.
    giant ape is a demon lol...demon,ape

Glad I found someone who likes it. I've had it since 2000 or so, and it's never even seen primer, let alone paint. Just never got motivated. It is an intimidating model, that's for sure.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

I still have not sent to noddwyr. I am sorry dude i have been moving house, il sort something "mantic" out asap!

Received Dimas' packet this week. Many thanks! A nice four miniatures and two coins. I still haven't been able to replace my broken camera because my insurance won't cover the costs yet. But here's a description: privateer press warmachine cryx character, tall wyrd miniatures golem-like guy, rackham satanic familiar of sorts, and finally, another privateer press guy, looking like a mercenary, coming with an ornamental base. Very nice! Thanks a lot! The two coins might even be relevant to miniatures as well: the one (from 2009) has a double-headed eagle on it which I might be able to copy with a putty mold to use on vehicles, the other (from 2000) has some military depiction on it which could be painted in as a 'flat' miniature. Super.

Hi all,

ME26 will close at the end of this month. If you have not already, please send out your miniatures.

Also, please send me any feedback on the current ME26. This should give us organizers enough time to read through, and possibly integrate, and therefore improve on ME27.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of fact View Post
    I still have not sent to noddwyr. I am sorry dude i have been moving house, il sort something "mantic" out asap!
    No worries. Ive been out of country for a bit so I wouldnt have got them anyway. Hope moving house went ok and am looking forward to your package.
    Now available for commissions.
    My Blog
    My Gallery

Hi

Iv sent something as of 2moro. Iv not even been on the forum. House move isnt going to plan........ plus 3rd baby on the way and work means i havnt been able to do much. Apologies Again!

Hi all, ME26 has now officially wrapped up. I'll leave this thread open for another 2 weeks, until mid-Aug, so any stragglers can wrap things up, then I will get one of our mods to lock this.

I will open a new thread for ME27 upon close of this thread.

:-(

I was hoping the thread would stay open for linkies!

Standing by for ME27. Can't wait to get home from work to start picking out minis!

Ummm and really really want linkies!!one
    The Future Of Magic Wash is Klear

supervike: This site is cake, the scoring is icing. Scrape it off if you don't like it, the cake is still delicious!!

Dragonsreach: Oh my goodness, an Orrery and the Time Machine, at this time of the morning. I think I need a stiff cup of tea.

ME26 is now officially closed. ME27 begins in a fortnight - I'll put up the threads at the end of Aug/beginning of Sep.

I hope ME26 has been a positive experience for all involved. Thank you for your participation.

Closed as requested.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.