Thread: Rackham Confrontation Titan Dragon (Huge Resin one) for sale - Pristine - Mint in Box

Cool Rackham Confrontation Titan Dragon (Huge Resin one) for sale - Pristine - Mint in Box

Hello everyone -

Jim Ludwig from Dark Sword Miniatures checking in.

I have a pristine copy of the massive (and rare) Rackham Confrontation Titan Dragon that needs a new home. This is the super large resin dragon which is perhaps the greatest dragon ever sculpted.

It is pristine - mint in box - never assembled or primed. All pieces are accounted for and in mint condition. It only came out of the box to ensure everything was there and accounted for after I bought it.

Rackham of course has gone out of business and this dragon is one of the most sought after pieces of the Confrontation line.

I have posted up a small Web page with more details and pictures of this great kit on my Dark Sword Miniatures site.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/m...tandragon.html

This dragon sold for just under $300.00 retail back when it was available. I am selling this pristine copy for $600.00 US dollars via PayPal which includes Expedited shipping with full insurance to most places in the world.

More Details on the Web page above.

Email me at [email protected] if interested with your shipping address so I can approve and send payment instructions.

The first approved buyer to make the payment via PayPal gets the spoils.

Thanks!

Jim
    www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Hi there.

He sold about 4 hours later. So he is on his way to Australia now to a happy new owner.

Thanks!

Jim
    www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Best wishes to the new owner, hopefully the plane wont crash with such a unique delivery inside