Games Day Chicago 2011 - Golden Demon Lounge

Thread: Games Day Chicago 2011 - Golden Demon Lounge

Default Games Day Chicago 2011 - Golden Demon Lounge

The Demon Lounge is an area set aside at Games Day that is hosted by previous Golden Demon winners. They are available to do painting/modeling demonstrations and answer questions to all that stop by. There will also be many past Golden Demon winning models on display.

I am helping to organize the Golden Demon Lounge this year and have room for a couple more volunteers to sit down and do demos or answer questions. If you have won a Golden Demon and are willing to volunteer an hour or two please let me know.

Thanks.

Todd
    Last edited by Todd Swanson; 06-10-2011 at 12:00 PM.

I won't be able to make it this year but I have done the demon lounge in the past and it's great fun. I recommend it to anyone considering it.

Zach
    www.crookedeye.net

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

I would be open to it, if you would have me. I have won a couple of Demons, but only Bronze.
    Last edited by MightyChad; 06-10-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Chad,

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a message through CMON to discuss.

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Just out of curiosity. If we volunteer for this, can we still enter the Golden Demon?

If you're still looking for people, I'll be there looking for stuff to do. I had a bronze in 07, a silver in 09, and a gold at the crystal brushes this year

@chad yes you can certainly enter,
    hey todd hope everything will go well this year, im so sad because i wont be able to make it this year. hopefully next, the day they chose for it does not work for me
    ive still be painting for it though, so ill enter double strong next year!
    If yurii goes maybe ill give him my winner from last year to bring along and display
    -Ansel
    "If you've got what it takes...
    Its gonna take everything you've got."

crazyboyae1 is correct in that you can enter the Golden Demon. The lounge is independant of the Golden Demon. You would not be considered GW staff if that is what you were thinking.

"theDresher" I have sent you a CMON message.

Thanks to all who have signed up. The schedule is almost full. I REALLY need some people for the 3-4PM slot.

Thanks

Will you be giving any lessons/critiques at the lounge in which we can bring figures to paint along side of you?