New work areas for my wife and myself
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New work areas for my wife and myself

Default New work areas for my wife and myself

Cmon people show your work area even if you have before I'M sure something has changed...first pic is my side the second is my wifes side of the room.
    The third and forth pics are of the two desks we created out a couple old desk frames and closet doors decoupaged from pics we found on the computer.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by desertdragon1964; 06-20-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Wow. Very nice I like to think that if I had a lovely area like this to work in, instead of a spare bedroom crammed with excess belongings and a cat litter box, I'd paint more

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

When you get tired of those plastic tables sagging, go to the home center, get an interior door blem (blemished - fork lift hole on one side, etc...). You can get them dirt cheap - then put it good side up on that table and you have a nice true work surface.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

those dolls scare me
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

My work area is a complete pit. I've been in the process of tidying it up for several years but its still disgusting.

Supervike: "There's no purpose to this, besides something to do..."

Egads I love seeing other peoples Hoards!!!

@DesertDragon, that's a great room, with nice high windows for lots of light. Really dig the collection.

@Finn17, I think that's more of your collection than I've ever seen. A true wonder!

I just love being able to recognized miniatures that are in various states of assembly/display.

COOL!

I'll take a pic of my disaster tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by airhead View Post
    When you get tired of those plastic tables sagging, go to the home center, get an interior door blem (blemished - fork lift hole on one side, etc...). You can get them dirt cheap - then put it good side up on that table and you have a nice true work surface.
    you talking about the plastic tables on my wifes side Air Head if so we have had them (2) for almost 8 yrs if your talking about the desks with all the pics those are done with wooden closet doors before the hole was cut.

Here's the clean version of mine (yes, seen before).

I've got a plan pretty much nailed down for re-organization and clean up. But that's all it is...a plan. There are a couple of things I want to get but don't have the $$$ right now.

Nice looking workspace there Kathrynloch, I think I reconise some of those horses Love the horse closest to the table edge and yep that is a tidy workspace.

@ finn17 love how you have so many mini's primed and ready to go, and so organized too.

@ desertdragon Those female drawings are ace and I wonder if vikey has notice how sweet those ladies are ^^

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    @ finn17 love how you have so many mini's primed and ready to go.....
    I'm good at that bit

Its the next bit that phases me......

Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    @Finn17, I think that's more of your collection than I've ever seen.
    A bit more for you then...

Last edited by finn17; 06-21-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    Supervike: "There's no purpose to this, besides something to do..."

[QUOTE=kathrynloch;616424]Here's the clean version of mine (yes, seen before).

looks like a nice project to tackle.Dont let my wife see that bare table she will want to decoupage it full of pics of things you like,btw do you like horses with knights on them? DD

@ desertdragon Those female drawings are ace and I wonder if vikey has notice how sweet those ladies are ^^[/QUOTE]

Nope dont think he has yet christella333 but when he see it he might want a closer looksey.DD

Quote Originally Posted by desertdragon1964 View Post
    @ desertdragon Those female drawings are ace and I wonder if vikey has notice how sweet those ladies are ^^
    Nope dont think he has yet christella333 but when he see it he might want a closer looksey.DD[/QUOTE]

Aye possibly ask for bigger pictures too ^^

Will post pic's of my area in the morning as it has got army lists and books on it atm.

Very Nice!

Thank you all still want to see more of everybody elses no matter what they look like.DD

Quote Originally Posted by finn17 View Post
    I'm good at that bit

A bit more for you then...
    I see the guitar room is spilling over into the hobby room.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I've got a serious man crush on you right now! Look at all that amazing stuff!

i tidied mine.half of that is actually finished!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Oooh, a new workspace thread! I'll add to it as soon as I've finished refurnishing the apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

just a sampling.

It's not usually this messy (yes it is)

Closer to the desk: