Golden Demon Germany 2011 and Painters Dinner, Cologne 06./07. August!

Thread: Golden Demon Germany 2011 and Painters Dinner, Cologne 06./07. August!

Default Golden Demon Germany 2011 and Painters Dinner, Cologne 06./07. August!

Hi Di Ho!

We are currently organizing the Pre Show Dinner in Cologne (06.August in the Evening... around 8 pm...) and if you want to come and join us (and have missed it on facebook so far......) you can simply write in here... There will be something small to eat (free of choice, Meat, Vegetarian, Vegan, you name it...) and -of course- there will be a lot of Models to see...

Most of us stay at the Mercure Hotel near the Venue, so please tell us if you need help booking something, etc. etc. etc. ... Will be great...

Arrr, Tell us more!

Hey Folks,

we are planning our annual pre games days painters dinner here in good old Germany..

this event is created to get a idea how many of us will come..

the idea behind that event is that we all meet the evening before the show

eat something small have some drinks ..chat and have some time to watch all the entries with out the annoying crowd in front of the showcases

if you plan to come to the German GD ..its boligatory to meet

as soon as we have a rough number of people

we add details like the place and the how to find it

you will also find details here

www.das-bemalforum.de

stay tuned and don't forget the towel

Already Registered Dinnerees:

1.) Angelus (Germany)

Angelus Wife (Germany)

John Harrison (Uk)

Marcel Gerunde (Germany)

Ben Komets (Germany)

Edwin Smolinski (Polska)

Juergen Wagner (Germany)

Rafael García Marín (Spain)

Julius Michal (Germany)

Kuzyn (Polska)

10.) Christopher Octive (Uk)

Valérie Bruère (France)

Raffaele Picca (Bavaria :P)

Georg Damm (Germany)

Stefan Abenthung (Germany)

Lukas Wiggering (Germany)

Patrick Metzger (Germany)

Erik Lux (Germany)

Carmelson (Polska)

Bohun (Polska)

20.) Flameon (Polska)

Daith (Edwin / Polska)

SkelettetS (Sweden)

Weishaupt (Spain)

Sue Rigby (Chameleon / Uk)

Phil Griffin (Uk)

Stefan Johnsson (Denmark)

Arne Wilkens / sleipnir (Germany)

sleipnir² (Denmark)

Markus Unterharrer (Germany)

30.) Alek Suyarkov (Russia / Germany)

Katan the Unleashed (Germany)

der major (Germany)

eine dritte Person (Germany)

Hölli (Germany)

hurbenzurp (Germany)

Andreas Neger (Germany)

Kurt Knittelfelder (Germany)

Roman Lappat (Germany)

... and me, Matt Cexwish (World Citizen)

The definate meeting Point will be August the 6th, at 7 pm at the MAREDO Steakhouse at the Cologne Heumarkt (near the catedral...)... If you miss the Dinner you can meet us at the Lounge of the Mercure Hotel from around 11 pm...
    Last edited by Matt Cexwish; 07-06-2011 at 07:35 AM.
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---
    Visit us at http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/ ...

You and Bohun and Flameon... and more...??... Camelson + ??......
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---

oh ill be there (at gd) no idea what hotel or anything really, all that is being arranged by my pal Arne (sleipnir), i just tag along

Updated......

Simply Wonderful......

---

Me, Bohun, Flameon, Daith (Edwin), Kuzyn. I know about them, but maybe will be someone else.

seems like we're going to stay at that very hotel, so of course we're heading for the dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    seems like we're going to stay at that very hotel, so of course we're heading for the dinner!
    Yes, we do my friend I am too lazy to walk late night to another hotel just to get some sleep. Being lazy is sometimes very nice!
    War is not about glory - War is about victory!

http://miniaturefairytales.blogspot.co.at

Myself and my partner will be coming across from the UK to attend our first non-UK Golden Demon, so it would be great to meet some of you guys the night before

Chris Octive has told us that it should be a good night out! So, could we please be added to the list? Our details are:

Sue Rigby (Chameleon)
    Phil Griffin

Thanks!!!

Oh, sure...... The More the Merrier... We have actually made the Reservation for the MAREDO Steakhouse at the Cologne Heumarkt, very much in the Center... We shall meet there around 7 pm and eat something, then head back to the Hotel Mercure Lobby around 10... 11 pm for a couple of Beer Meters...^_^... We are all very excited and happy to meet you all soon......
    Last edited by Matt Cexwish; 07-06-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Simply Wonderful......

---

Durham red

Hi Matt and all the rest attending GD Germany.

I'll be there representing Forge World, so I hope some of you will come over and say hi

I doubt I'll be able to attend the meal or the drinks the night before as it all depends on what the German Studio guys have organised. It maybe that we end up going out for some food and a few drinks so there is a possabillity that I'll see some of you out and about in Cologne.

Best of luck to those who are entering.

Cheers

Keith

Hej Keith, Great to see you in our humble Thread, hehe...... Even if you can´t attend the Dinner itself you should make sure to visit us at the Mercure Hotel Severinshof Lounge around 10 or 11 pm to see some of the Miniatures before the Show, the Atmosphere is really very special and you can have a Good look on some of the Best Projects (and drink a couple of Beer Meteres with us, of course......)... However, we will meet for sure on the GD... See you there......

Simply Wonderful......

---

how many place have u got booked matt?

John

Around 50...... Will be plenty anyways, it is the Maredo after all...... So excited that we are so many, hope the Hotel Lounge can fit us all afterwards... Will be Great...

Simply Wonderful......

---

i'm finishing my 40k entry right now can't wait to see U guys!