Techie issues

Thread: Techie issues

Default Techie issues

Apologies to anybody trying to use our homepage and forum. We are having techie issues that we will hit with a stick till it fixes!
    anybody who would like to get in touch go here insted http://www.facebook.com/pages/Golem-...52294311456518

I'VE ADDED WEBCAM LESSONS NOW TOO!
    And a YOUTUBE channel
    Instagram and FaceBook too

We've been investigating the malware problems on Golem. This has involved painfully tedious checking all the pages for malicious scripts, user content, redirects and hidden iframes. We've also performed a full backup and upgraded some of the back end security.

I'm 80% certain this problem is about to be resolved. I've requested a malware review from Google themselves. This will take a day or two to come back and if things are fine it will remove the warnings and send things back to normal.

Sorry for the disruption in the meantime.

At the moment it seems there's no actual infection on the site - rather just over-zealous malware flagging from Google.

Regarding our malware scares, Google says: "A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate."

I'VE ADDED WEBCAM LESSONS NOW TOO!
    And a YOUTUBE channel
    Instagram and FaceBook too

I'd say "better safe than sorry" but this sounds like a lot of work for you :P Still, given that malware could easily destroy the internet as we know it... maybe worth it in the end. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the support. Apparenlt a hacker in california is the culprit!
    Safe is best, for all of us.
    We are gonna have a Re-launch of a nicely updated site.

Tommie