Who made this? - ID thread for miniatures - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Who made this? - ID thread for miniatures

That's Ishtar from Kimera Models. It's not out yet, the preorder starts April 6th.

Name:  PTDC0001.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  1.41 MB
    Name:  PTDC0003.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  1.27 MB
    Name:  PTDC0004.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  1.26 MB
    Anyone able to help with these please

The last is a French officer of the line 1810-1815.
    Middle could be American Independance artillery.
    Sorry can't be any more specific on manufacturers.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

sorted thanks!
    Last edited by GGG; 10-10-2017 at 05:21 PM.

ID Request - Help needed to identify this resin miniature (maybe Forge World?)
    Got in an exchange and no clue about what is it...

It reminds me of a space marine or similar (maybe a chaos space marine?) from Forge World (maybe). All made in good quality resin, in four pieces including a scenic base, body, two arms and some other details to add.

Many thanks in advance to anyone able to help me.

Name:  No_Image_Available.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  10.7 KB
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 07-05-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by 3dken View Post
    That's a mini from Hi-Tech Miniatures. Here's the link: http://hitechminiatures.com/morbid-a...r-morbus-.html
    Many thanks
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Any help one these minis from back in the late 1970's? I think most of them are probably from the same set, but cannot find any information on the manufacturer or ID numbers. Thanks!
    Name:  IMG_2111.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  1.74 MB

Default Unknown miniatures someone knows these.. lol

Hi there, so I have a few unknown miniatures. Apologies if you have seen these via Facebook Old School Miniatures, but a couple with no answers and some with suggestions. Any information appreciated.Name:  Dog Knight.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  1.49 MBName:  IMAG0006.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  628.7 KBName:  IMAG0656.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  1.78 MB

Great news, the top one is a rabbit, BunRab, Off The wall Army, Steve Jackson Games.

Name:  1A7C5444-B9BD-46D2-B509-79C567A29378.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  1,018.0 KBAny help on this one?
    its 54mm or 1:32 I guess...

thanks!
    Last edited by Seaglen; 05-03-2020 at 05:18 AM.

I believe that is a Brood Plight from the now seemingly abandoned Dark Age game. Really sad to see this game languish as it has

Thank you so much!
    been after the source of this for years!

Hi everyone,

I hope someone will be able to help me, I'm looking for info about this miniature. Where is it from, what it is? Or at least something that could narrow down the search a bit.

Name:  IMG-20190826-WA0005.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  77.6 KB

Br

I believe that is a Games Workshop Goblin Warrior from their Hobbit line. If you head over to the website, I think you can pick him out of their Goblin Warriors set. Hope that helps!

You are 100% right, found it. Thank you so much!

Name:  woah.gif
Views: 67
Size:  1.51 MB

Hi all,
    any idea about these scary guys?

Vampire is 02111 Gabriel Darkblood from Reaper, but I couldn't find any clue about its minions...
    Made some researches with Reaper Figure Finder, but I wasn't good or lucky enough to identify them.
    Bought as "ghouls", but I suspect they might be "ghasts" instead.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Name:  Vampire & Ghouls.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  101.7 KB

Many thanks.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 05-06-2020 at 06:01 PM.

This one has me stumped. Just from the style of them, I thought they were GW/Citadel mini's from the 90's. I looked through what I cold find of their vampire counts and chaos ranges of the time and came up with nada. Likewise Google searches for ghouls, ghasts, and werewolves came up empty too. Are they plastic or metal? Did you notice any maker's marks on them before you painted them?