Andy whitfield dies of cancer 39!

Thread: Andy whitfield dies of cancer 39!

Default Andy whitfield dies of cancer 39!

British actor Andy Whitfield, who played the title role in the TV series Spartacus: Blood And Sand, has died of cancer at the age of 39. I cant believe it what a terrible thing to happen to someone so young and athletic, truly a horrible disease, My heartfelt condolences to all the family.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

I just saw this today. Truly sad. I haven't felt like this since Heath Ledger died.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Damn......I thought he was getting better.

A great shame, and a good actor that was only just finding his footing on the worldwide stage.

R.I.P.

May peace find his family and friends, as well as all those who suffer from the ravages of cancer.
    Coolmini.............Cos I'm akward.

whats it all about?
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Quote Originally Posted by 10 ball View Post
    whats it all about?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14878973

I have to be honest I wasn't interested in watching the series and had only heard about it through a couple of colleagues.
    I'm sorry the guy died so young, especially when it seemed as if it the disease had been cleared before, 39 is no real age.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Never saw that show, but I know 39 is far too young to die.

Horrible and devastating disease.

I knew he'd been ill as that was the reason they postponed a second series and made the prologue series involving some of the other characters. It's a shame he couldn't beat the cancer.