Long term absence...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long term absence......

Quote Originally Posted by leopardpixie View Post
    I'll be working 2 jobs in October followed by surgery and about 6 weeks of disability. Ouch Dare we ask what?
    Mind you i haven't had a vacation since i flew out to visit Airhead Yeah he still hasn't recovered.

Now during those 6 weeks I will go insane of boredom. Good Books aren't hard to find..Dresden Files, Donna Leon's 'Bruni' series, Chris Wooding's SteamPunk(ish) "Ketty Jay" Series.
    I cant sit alone and paint for X hours a day, (audio books Help a lot; www.audible.com ) but hell i am going to try ( along with me cursing at the paints, minis, dropping things and not being able to pick them up!
    Wheres my "roger" when i need one :P, (Why not borrow Liz's son, I'm sure she won't mind, as long as you return him in the same condition you got him in) ) + netflix of course, followed by me whining about wanting to go out... and how much pain im in.

And the Age old Question.... how do you pronounce CMON? as COME-ON Or SEA-Mon (C - Mon) ?
    Coolmini.............Cos I'm akward.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

(Why not borrow Liz's son, I'm sure she won't mind, as long as you return him in the same condition you got him in) ) I'm sure he wouldn't mind either as he doesn't have a girl right now. His friends made him swear off girls for a while. For some reason he only atracts psyco chicks. Poor kid. All he wants is someone kinda normal. But then, look who he's got as a Mom. Maybe the point of referrence is off.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Im only back too liz but i have been torturing you on Facebook and survived two culls so.......

Yayyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    1:womanly issues - i have things growing things that there shouldnt be, and thus need to be excised.
    2: I want to go back and see airhead again and spend the weekend in St Augustin
    3: I will have to check those audio books out. ( knowing me, i fall asleep at the drop of a hat, i wont remember much of what happened). I bought Jen Haleys painting DVD's and still havent been able to sit down and watch it with out falling asleep.
    4:
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    (Why not borrow Liz's son, I'm sure she won't mind, as long as you return him in the same condition you got him in) ) I'm sure he wouldn't mind either as he doesn't have a girl right now. His friends made him swear off girls for a while. For some reason he only atracts psyco chicks. Poor kid. All he wants is someone kinda normal. But then, look who he's got as a Mom. Maybe the point of referrence is off.
    LOL i dont think im his type :P , though im not sure what his type is other then psycho . I am a nice girl i swear! ask Liz and WiccanPony.
    Last edited by leopardpixie; 09-22-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Yah, she is. She makes Donna and I look positivly nuts......but then.............
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

She can't help it. She's drawn that way....
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by airhead View Post
    She can't help it. She's drawn that way....
    a nice bend on one of my fav quotes