Nurlge Chaos Lord

Thread: Nurlge Chaos Lord

Default Nurlge Chaos Lord

Thing is, the site won't let me upload a pic to the gallery. It takes me to a "captcha" thingy to see if I am human then just gets hung up. Can someone vouch with the site admin for me and let them know I am super for reals human! I bleed, I cry, I love! Let me in please!So I will upload a votey link when that gets sorted out. Meanwhile it was painted for amonthly challenge as part of the local Warhammer clubs mission to get people painting again. We started with a 20mm square mini and are moving up to the next size every month until we hit 50mm. It's harder than I thought!Anyway, thanks for looking. Thanks to any mods who do their best to help me start loading to the gallery again. Any Rolex watches I upload are actually miniature 28mm scale babies I made from greenstuff and magic sculp.

Hey! I can upload now!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/289126
    Last edited by ScottRadom; 10-07-2011 at 06:34 AM.

well i like him
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Very nicely painted, Scott! It looks smooth and very neatly done. The base is perhaps a little plain and uninspired, and I think you've used sand/gravel that's a bit too coarse. I would also suggest being a bit bolder and more daring when it comes to pick out details and edges of things. When you think you've highlighted everything to clearly define everything, go a bit further... and then a bit further. But, nice job! One of my favourite paintjobs from you!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Thanks guys! Much appreciated Tim!Anders! How are you man! Hope everything is running smooth. Smooth enough to be good, not smooth enough to be boring though. Thanks for taking a look, and good to hear from you.

Man! I officially have a "hater"! In the last several submissions I've posted after I check them fairly early on (5 votes or less) I usually have a score from a registered user that's 5 or less. WOOT! I've made a difference in someone's life, and that is all one can really ask of themselves. Boo-yah!

haters gotta hate.

I dig it, but didn't you paint that guy like 5 years ago? (or maybe one very similar?)

Broke n English

Really liked this sculpt, and you've got a solid rendition there, nice one

TY guys. No Vike I've never painted this one. I am a big fan of all things Nurgle but never painted this guy. Mostly just their demons and stuff. I still have like 3 or 4 more of these dudes kicking around for some reason.

Really nice and smooth, I reckon he's your best so far.

Like anders said, push the highlights and details and you'll have some sweet paintwork :P

nice Scott....if it boils, blisters oozes or whatever I am a fan, as long as it is not on me
    Coolmini.............Cos I'm akward.

Great paint job so I'll forgive the mis-spelling of 'Nurlge'! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmin82 View Post
    Great paint job so I'll forgive the mis-spelling of 'Nurlge'! ;-)
    Holy smokes! I didn't notice that. YIKES!