DKoK Commissar

Thread: DKoK Commissar

Default DKoK Commissar

http://www.coolminiornot.com/289939

I liked the idea of turquoise in this mini. Don't know if it was wisdom or not. I really do like the FW DKoK stuff a pile. I think they really hit a home run with that range. Anyway, fire away if you like. Thanks for looking gang!

I think the base is great, I am going to have to replicate in on some terrain I have. The turquoise is a great color, it reminds me of Infantry Blue in the US Army branch colors. Also, the mask is great and the leather looks wonderful. Superb job!

Yep, that's really nice... great job (I very much like the turquoise...)

Great neat highlighting, he looks awesome

Awesome, voted and commented

That could well be my new favourite DKoK model. The turquoise totally works (although I will confess to having a bit of a soft spot for turquoise). Lovely simple base, and a tremendously...leathery looking coat. It just has that kinda leather look that leather has. Top banana
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Yup, really like that
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

The splash of color is really set off well against the other earthy colors. Nicely done.

The turquoise accent colour was a stroke of genius. I think every part of this works, from the textures to the technique. Love the oxidation effect on the base that ties it together with the mini.

It's a lovely sculpt and you've done it great justice! Superb work and well done!