Goodbye CMON :(
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye CMON :(

Default Goodbye CMON :(

It is with deepest regret and sadness that I must leave this forum permently.

I would like to be remembered not for manic outbursts but for music and miniatures, which is two talents I am just too poor and isolated to pursue seriously atm. Hopefullly things will look up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUKo3QUzn9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYCamcPzssk

Best Wishes
    Farewell
    Sean Connor

Sean;
    Please understand that I put your Canada thread into the Mods area as both Avelorn and I are concerned about you.

Reading that thread and your previous statement about your health issues we both feel that you need to get in contact with someone in your local healthcare support or your GP.
    Please don't just dissapear of the grid we want to make sure that you are OK.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Hang in there Montka B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Yes we are genuinely worried. I don't think your idea of relocating is a bad idea given the info you provided, but yes we really think you should consider getting in contact with healthcare first.

I have inner daemons - as everyone does, things are never as bad as you perceive - good luck dude

I can't get youtube in China.........Blocked

Warriors of Chaos: The Coming of Archaon pg34
    Games Workshop Ltd.

Not enough sunshine in the north is the cause of our dark mindset. Darkness is fear. Jesus is the light?

No muppet light comes from the sun.

Do not like cheesey american movies in this country, we are dark minded. Clockwork Orange.

Maybe we need more sun.

Maybe I need more sun; more happiness.
    Last edited by montka; 11-15-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Sgt. Harrison Yates: Freeze, Jefferson, the gig is up. you are wanted for child molestation!
    Cartman: No! I am sick and tired of people harrassing Mr. Jefferson. All I've been hearing since Mr. Jefferson moved here are sick lies: that he molests children, that he's a bad father, that he had plastic surgery.
    Michael Jackson: That's ignorant.
    [His chin falls off. He puts it back on]
    Cartman: Sure, maybe Mr. Jefferson is a little different. But that's because he had to work all the time when he was young and missed out on his childhood. What's wrong with wanting to have the innocence and beauty of a child?
    Kyle: All right, let's just say all the bad things said about Mr. Jefferson are lies. Let's just say the police do just go around spending their time framing people for crimes they didn't commit. Let's say it's all made up and Mr. Jefferson is just a nice guy who is trying to be a child because he never had a childhood. Well that's fine, except he has children now, and when people have children, they have to GROW UP!
    Michael Jackson: You're right. I've been so obsessed with my childhood that I've forgotten about Blanket's. I thought having lot's of rides and toys was enough, but Blanket doesn't need a playmate. He needs a father and a normal life. Blanket, I wanna give away all my money. I wanna get a normal job and take a shot at raising you in a normal setting.
    Sgt. Harrison Yates: Well, if you're gonna give away all your money, I guess we'll drop the charges. No point in putting another poor black man in jail.
    Kyle: All right. Things just might work out.

Yeah ,......South park's good, but the point is?
    I am pink, therefore I am spam?.. (Monty Python)
    Jesus wept...(The Bible)
    No no no no no yes (Little Britain)
    42 (HHGTTG)

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Painting is not a requirement for being here. Look at Finn and me. I've not painted in years, but I'm still here teaching a few newbs the little I know to help them get started.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

I cried today seeing the humanity in your responses and your desire to help.

The mental health services came around. I told them a few things about my childhood and I cried a lot more.

MJ had a crummy childhood was bullied by his dad and siblings, exploited and never had a childhood. That is why he was the way he was he was a lovely guy and I believe he was completely innocent and the media were out to get him and put him down out of jealousy and greed to sell stories and shame a great music legend who was a very troubled man who hated the colour of his skin and his nose so he had body dismorphic disorder. I too have suffered from this mental condition I believe that EVERYONE in our western society now has bdd because of the media.

Speaking of crappy childhoods Axel Rose of Guns and Roses was raped by his own biological dad :*(

If you're gonna edit my posts can you just cut out the parts that don't comply with the rules? I will read the rules after I post this I have never read them before.

This may seem random, and indeed it is imo quite random and a reaction to extreme stress and pressure. A Beatiful Mind forming theories and connecting dots to stay active and relieve the stress of complete isolation and find meaning in a troubled world.

I have been brainwashed by Christians and whoever else. i.e. the capitalist media. The Bible says "Love of Money is the route of all evil" which is Greed. Which is probably a natural strive for dominance over our environment which the Conservatives call "Survival of the Fittest" which is erroneously attributed to Darwin in popular culture which excuses the ruthless oppression of the many by the few, which is not popular in political propoganda but is very much an outlet of inescapable human nature, evolutionary psychology which wants us to produce as many children as we possibly can, and conversely, if we feel that we do not have the capacity to produce a lot of offspring, this can cause jealousy (as in the jealousy of celebrities such as Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber who are eccentric and VERY attractive to women because of their good looks and style and dancing ability (which incidentally shows deep down an excellent ability for martial arts and combat, because it uses the same motor neurons of the brain and the same intelligence which creates weapon skill (note also the complete lack of fear and anxiety in such men, because they have all the p*ssy in the world so why do they care about your opinion?))).

This jealousy is what I will call a bullying instinct where any person, and particularly the most able, the intelligent, the tall, the beautiful, the rare, the talented, will be put down by the majority of unintelligent scumbags that populate my county, Cumbria, which is full of inbred retards, and combined with a drinking dad who was himself in the shit in his childhood, being Irish in an English town during WWII, which was a time of rations and extreme poverty, when his dad spent money on booze and my dad had no shoes on his feet because of this drinking and was probably subject to horrendous verbal abuse and intimidation all the time as a lad, and turned out the same because he modelled himself on his dad subconsciously, which is what we a subconsciously doing because evolution has programmed us this way to survive because it is our parents who are most likely to look out for us.

Now my Grandad was in the IRA, I never met him, but I hear he fought against the Black and Tans, who were returned from the Somme and WWI where they did their bit for their country, and returned to a world that just ignored and exploited them and didn't even have jobs for them, SAME AS IS NOW FOR ME WITH AN OXFORD DEGREE. So I don't blame them that they were psychotic, now there were atrocities on both sides, and you can watch a movie about it, The Wind That Shakes the Barley.

How can I have a national identity? I can't it's silly. Britain is a tribal land. The celts here haven't changed since Roman times, always having a go at one another, and the Anglo Saxons keep all the power for themselves, and I've met a lot of them at Christ Church they SUCK B*LLS, they are predjudiced and biggoted against the poor AND they're racist, and they aren't any cleverer than working class people they are just a pretentious bunch of n*b ends with more money than sense and cocaine habits. Also they have extreme drinking habits and are often very depressed or bipolar.

Final exams at uni cause a lot of mental breakdowns and can cause mental illnesses that plague us for our whole lives, is it really worth it?

Sean;
    Please understand I've tried to get you help, but the safest way would be for you to contact the Social Services straight away.
    People are concerned about you, and by the sounds of your PM to me and your posts you are concerned about yourself even if you don't conciously realise it.

Please trust me on this, call Social Services for help, or go to a "Drop in Centre" or even call the Salvation Army.
    Just Ask for help.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Some more thoughts:

Anglo Saxons
    + Nordic Folk

CONQUERED THE BRITS, i.e. the celts.

The celts were there in the first spot. They were nice to one another. There was only 2,000 or so of them [see stone Britain wiki]

Then the Romans came along. They were mean and ruthless. They would feed Christians for lions and see POWs get raped by animals for entertainment.
    They ruled over the celts up to the border of Cumbria marked by Hadrian's Wall. The men they used to do this were black men, they came from Morocco (where now dwell Arabs). They were 'auxileries', Roman trained and brought up by Roman civilization.

Eventually they had to leave because their evil empire, controlled by cruel tyrants and greedy armys, started falling apart so they went back to Rome to try and save it but they failed there, eventually they made a new captial which was called Constantinople, which is now Istanbul (controlled now by Arab Muslims).

Now this left a power vacuum in Britain while different tribes (which is what folk called extended families in them times) warred amongst each other to try and get dominance.

At the same time in the North of Germany where it is very cold and dark, and where there was a lot of wolves, the folk there heard the news that the Romans had left Britain.

They heard that there was gold over there to be had for the strong and the bold, who had the gods on their side.

So they built amazing boats out of the power of their minds that were superbly designed to stream through water. They had fun making them and testing them out in mock battles in the rivers where they lived and it was a laugh.

The next thing they did was sail to the land of the celts, which the Romans had named Britannia.

They turned up and said to some of the celts that they would fight the enemies of the celts on the shores, that needed help fighting their enemies, that they would fight against them for plunder. The celts agreed, because it sounded like a good deal.

Woden gave the Angles victory, he gave victory the the Saxons, and he gave victory to the Jutes who come from near Denmark, but people have forgotten now where they come from.

They were very happy about how many men they had killed and how much gold they had amassed and they got drunk and celebrated, and did things to celtic women that you couldn't even put in a blue movie.

The celts were very alarmed about the behaviour of their new friends, but they didn't say much, because they thought they would batter them.

End of British History X Chapter One

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Sean;
    Please understand I've tried to get you help, but the safest way would be for you to contact the Social Services straight away.
    People are concerned about you, and by the sounds of your PM to me and your posts you are concerned about yourself even if you don't conciously realise it.

Please trust me on this, call Social Services for help, or go to a "Drop in Centre" or even call the Salvation Army.
    Just Ask for help.
    aye that, sounds like help is in order
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

I personally deal with my own mental issues every day. It's hard, it's a lot of work and it's possible to improve your situation...........I'm living proof. Things can get better, you really are not alone in your issues.
    Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.

@Sean: Well I am always interested in history so do continue.

Blog Entries

Be proud of who you are mate, if people don't like it f*ck them, don't let no one control you - be your own person. There is no shame in throwing your hands in the air and despairing of the shit we see going wrong around us, but once you have done that, get back on up again and take steps to sort that shit out. Don't let it win, and dont give up on what you love. Talk to councillors and you can vent feelings here to. The internet is great for venting feeings...

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...