ColossO Tale of War 32mm

Thread: ColossO Tale of War 32mm

Default ColossO Tale of War 32mm

Hi!

I made my introduction in this forum last month in "non English threads" and is amazing nobody reply my happy input but no hard fellings i know my English is very bad and you dont understood the Portuguese text, anyway hello to you all, I am Pedro from Lisbon!!!
    Well, I am a man of word and present to you my first work in fantasy that pleased me very much.

Many thanks for your time and I hope you like!

MORE...
    Cheers,
    Pedro.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Your English isn't too bad! the painting look alright too but the pics are a bit dark and could do with being bigger. At first glance, i think the eye and mouth could do with a little gloss varnish to bring it to life. Love the bloodshot eye
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Welcom Pedro!

That is a great miniature!

Thanks guys aprreciated!!!

Nice work, Freak makes an excellent point about glossing the eye and mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRadom View Post
    Nice work, Freak makes an excellent point about glossing the eye and mouth.
    I will do.
    Thank you Sott!

Great first fantasy piece! Couple of constructive suggestions besides the gloss for the eyes. First, to make the piece more interesting, I'd suggest two different skin tones, one for the colossus and a different one form the warrior, and second I loved the saliva, but think it would be better from the lower teeth as saliva doesn't usually drip from the roof of the mouth. Well done and keep painting! Dave
    '

Hi Dave!

Many thanks for your positive criticism much appreciated.
    You´re right about the skintones I´m start with acrylics 100% and my pratice is only with lifecolor set.
    About saliva, was my 1st time and I really like the final result, but next time, I will study deeply your advise.

Thanks you and Merry christmas and happy 2012!
    Pedro.

I generally do not like busts but that one is really dynamic and you have made it spring to life.

Quote Originally Posted by squidders View Post
    I generally do not like busts but that one is really dynamic and you have made it spring to life.
    Thank you!
    cheers