First one to reach...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First one to reach...

Default First one to reach...

This site needs more votes! If you're fed up with snipers or people vote padding themselves there's only one sound thing to do about it and that is to vote more and vote fair!

After finding out my pathetic vote count and seeing PegaZus having roughly similar votes (though I'm his senior by two years on this site *cringe*) I issued a challenge to 4000 and he accepted!

So do we have any more challengers??

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

too late, 5994 votes.
    Go for it.

I actually miss that the voting page was what would come up first, I'd vote for 3-5 then come to the forums.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

Oh dear, I'm on 1 vote...

I've only ever really gone straight onto the forums (especially at work). Guess I ought to start voting and even consider getting some mini's up as well.

2114, I too thought I had more..

56 votes lol...i forsee lots of clicking in the future
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry - 57216 voted on. Used to vote a lot from work.
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Over 3200 now! yes that's almost a 100 votes today. + ~50 moderated. Today I've done well!

@Steelcult: Now we're talking some numbers!

Blog Entries

excellent idea for this thread. I am voting everyday now. I don't vote on anything that pops up that is super old or already has tons of votes. One popped up just today from 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Milosh View Post
    excellent idea for this thread. I am voting everyday now. I don't vote on anything that pops up that is super old or already has tons of votes. One popped up just today from 2005.
    I'd vote for 'em all. They're just going to keep being put into your queue, I believe. Was disappointed last night that I checked on my vote's for the older minis (got an Excel spreadsheet to track and calculate; too much time on my hands at one point!), and one mini had two votes in the last year and another hadn't received a single vote in the last year. Sad really.

And I'd better set aside some votin' time. Avelorn is catching up to me.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Blog Entries

maybe our vote count should appear next to our names in the forums? It would shame people into voting.

Blog Entries

5949 for me lol, and that is actually less than I have done. The site used to have a vote counter ages ago and it was up to 14,000 if I recall correctly and then one day it went funny on me and changed for some reason done to 5000 odd. No idea what happened there.

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

wtf only 740 votes... i must get a grip here

I challenge myself to reach 1,000.. hang on a second no I don't, it would take too long!

Einion

I'm embarassed to say my post count is higher than my vote count. A paltry 11,500 votes.

Of course, I think comments are far more valuable, but I should try and vote more, as that is the essence of the site.

Broke n English

Only 158,000 to go ^^

16131 minis voted on. Haven't voted much lately though.

I'll throw in some votes before I hit the forums when I get on. I'm at 1 now lol.

i'd join this as well but im well over the 4000 so cant sorry lol

A shameful 180
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Fang View Post
    i'd join this as well but im well over the 4000 so cant sorry lol
    Oh, just add 800 to your votes and that's the goal. No matter the starting point!
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006