Post your most recent picture. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post your most recent picture.

Boy I didn't think that they let you get that close to the coral. And I have to ask, was it raining that day?
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Boy I didn't think that they let you get that close to the coral. And I have to ask, was it raining that day?
    You can get as close to the coral as you want, you just can't touch it. That picture was taken around New Year's of this year on me and the missus' 7th wedding anniversary. The weather was perfect. The water was calm, and we could hear the humpback whales singing while we were under water. We had theee come within 5 feet of the dive boat.

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Name:  20111220423.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  47.3 KB

Thought I'd join in on this. Here's a quite recent pic taken yesterday evening. Yep, I'm tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry you scared me for a minute...
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Lucky! The one time that I get to go out there and the ocean was swelling around 10ft, half the people on the boat where throwing up. I guess that I got luck on that one, I was on the upper deck freezing in the spray as the ship fought it's way out to the reef. When we did get there, it started raining, ok lucky on that one the water was still nice and warm, and not the poor fellow that was on lifeguard duty, who had to watch on a surfboard and in the rain. No fish on the reef, but the burgers on the ship where quite good and the liquor would have flow freely if everyone hadn't remembered that we had to sail back thou those same 10ft swells, fog, freezing spray and God knows what else. Oh, and it took like double the time to get back. And to cap the whole experience, guess who was waiting on the dock? The Coast Guard! So the moral of the story is this; If the folks on the boat/ship/airplane/whatever induce more then ONE Captain, de-ship/plane as fast as you can!

some winter shooting fun (earlier in the month)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Here are new pics of me and Liz from our Thanksbirthmas party.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

That pic makes me look drunk and I'm really not. Roger says it's pay back on behalf of Dragonsreach for a pic I posted of him a couple of years ago.

We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

I'd say tired with a touch of drunk. Or sugar coma.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Fang View Post
    some winter shooting fun (earlier in the month)
    Very nice Tokarev ! SVT 38 or SVT 40 model?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Very nice Tokarev ! SVT 38 or SVT 40 model?
    SVT-40... shoots like a dream, makes 1 heck of a bang curtosy of the muzzle break a nice ping due to the recoil springs and a nice kick <3