Lunah from kabuki model WIP

Thread: Lunah from kabuki model WIP

Default Lunah from kabuki model WIP

Just want to know how do you like it so far... Every comment is well accepted.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Skoryze; 12-09-2011 at 01:10 PM.

She kinda dispears on that large base. My first thought was....neat base....didnt see the mini
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

i like it. base is fine according to me, but the mini does indeed not pop. as a fairy she should be brighter. you could try highlighting her more, and perhaps make her sparkle

Maybe a bit brighter on the skin. It looks like the first two pictures are a bit dark which is why the model is kinda blending into the base. I think it pops better in the third but, it would pop more with a bit lighter skin tone.

I'm trying right now to highlight more and so giving it more contrast probably that is the problem... Thank you for your advices I'll show you soon as i can.

Ok let's see if it's better.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Looks much better though I think you could still go a bit brighter on the highlights.

I agree, looks a lot better now.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Well I have not tried it. But I do have one tattoo of Luna kabuki. The thing that I like the most about the Luna from is their kabuki face masks especially the bone mask.