New eavy metal brushes?

Thread: New eavy metal brushes?

Default New eavy metal brushes?

Are these worth the £31 price or can i get better quality else where for same price.

If so any recomendations?

I already have thinning medium.

Get some rosemary and co mate, a pittance and cracking brushes. Series 22, 33 and 323 are all good. I like 323 personaly

https://www.rosemaryandco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Master of fact View Post
    Are these worth the £31 price or can i get better quality else where for same price.
    Always. If you can get something from GW, you can generally get it better quality elsewhere and always for a lower price

Rosemary and Co are great
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Master of fact
    Extremely unlikely!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of fact
    If so any recomendations?
    My most recent post on the subject:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...071#post636071

Einion

Quote Originally Posted by Master of fact View Post
    Are these worth the £31 price Hell NO

or can i get better quality else where for same price. Damn site Cheaper
    Really you had to ask about GW and overpricing?
    (Having a Newbie moment? lol)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Yeah, I seen them and sorta went ooooooooooooooooooooooo shiney. Popped into my local art/craft store and picked up some cracking brushes for half the price!

i´d never buy brushes from gw, never liked them, and way to overpriced. unless you´re a gd-class painter who actually makes money from painting, i wouldnt spend anything near to these numbers on brushes.

Don't waste your $ on GW brushes. There are brushes that are better quality that you can purchase for at least half the price of GW brushes. Here are some you may want to search for:

Isabey
    Raphael Series 8404
    Windsor Newton Series 7
    Rosemary and Co

The best quality brushes for mini painting are all kolinsky sable. From there all you are really doing is just picking a brush you like that you can afford.

Dont waste your money there just winsor and newton series 7 brushes with the GW logo on them. Go to hobbycraft or an art store you can get them for about £7 each depending on the size you want. A 0 and 00 is what i use.

they are way over priced. I am firm believer that any hobby company selling brushes is way over priced, but GW really take the cake. This brush set borders on the ridiculous. and I get paid to paint. There are many brush options out there, and much better ways of getting VALUE for your money. Rosemary, Raphael, dick blick and of course Series 7 Brushes are all good options. GW makes a mint rebranding cheaper materials for an exorbitant price, this brush set is just one more example.