Pixelated minis?...oh come on..!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pixelated minis?...oh come on..!

Angry Pixelated minis?...oh come on..!

The pleasuredemon is back in stock, says the cover story, and there it is, in all its glory, except..what's that?
    The boobs are pixelated....sigh

What the hell is wrong with the world, what next, use a towel to discretely cover the penis on Michelangelo's David?

This is a mini for pete's sake, not a real person, why on earth are they pixelated...?

I protest this needless pandering to wowsers, make a stand,remove the pixelation.
    The idea that somehow children will be harmed by viewing resin nipples is preposterous.

my 2 cents...

I'd agree, but places like EBAY will take down pics for that sort of infraction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yxalitis View Post
    What the hell is wrong with the world, what next, use a towel to discretely cover the penis on Michelangelo's David?
    Yes, but I think it's a fig leaf, not a towel.

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhowl View Post
    Yes, but I think it's a fig leaf, not a towel.
    LOL Nicely done!

I don't think this has anything to do with cmon but the manufacturer in fairness since thre are lots of other miniatures in their store with bare breasts funnily enough the same goes for ebay so I'm not sure how strict they are to remain pc

Oh come on, it's not like they're pixelating Michaelangelo's "David" or the "Wet Nurse" or some other timeless great work of art. It's just so people who surf CMON from work don't get fired.

I thought the victorians did put a fig leaf on David? I think he should be left as he is, he makes me feel more secure in my masculinity, ifyouknowwhatimean....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    I thought the victorians did put a fig leaf on David? I think he should be left as he is, he makes me feel more secure in my masculinity, ifyouknowwhatimean....
    That right there just screamed for a nice little threadomancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Michelangelo's David's "bits" should be covered up...it was has major error on the work...no circumcision!!

Pixelation courtesy of Ultraforge. And we don't censor the front page for nipples in general so work surf with caution in more puritanical environments.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    Pixelation courtesy of Ultraforge. And we don't censor the front page for nipples in general so work surf with caution in more puritanical environments.
    Thus the reason I've got a link to the forums directly rather than the front page.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

The whole assumption that children would be damaged by seeing bare breast is ridiculous. Or is it only in my part of the world that women still breastfeed?

Quote Originally Posted by finnpalm View Post
    The whole assumption that children would be damaged by seeing bare breast is ridiculous. Or is it only in my part of the world that women still breastfeed?
    Sadly it's not the assumption that Children would be Damaged by seeing Women Breastfeed, but that men are unable to control their urges and would become rampant Sex Maniacs.Or is that only Game Store Geeks?
    Last edited by Dragonsreach; 01-09-2012 at 06:42 AM.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Well, the authorities wanted to ban topless sunbathing for women in Central Park, New York claiming that the reason for such a ban was to avoid small children seeing boobs.
    On the other hand you have different fingers.

Well, the authorities wanted to ban topless sunbathing for women in Central Park, New York claiming that the reason for such a ban was to avoid small children seeing boobs.
    ...I cannot imagine why anyone would want to sunbathe topless in Central Park. Regardless, that's a whole different topic than breastfeeding.

Or pixelated mini-boobs, for that matter.

Which are silly, but hey, no doubt someone has complained to the company before, so they're covering their asses, too. Can't blame them for that.
    -- Sarah
    Nowhere to go but up!

Sure, can't blame them for covering their asses. Just like the arcade game house in my city that removed all fighting games because a mother didn't want her 12 year old son to experience that. That the place had an age limit at 16 and younger kids only was allowed to enter with their parents or caretakers was apparently not relevant.

Topless sunbathing is definately related to the problem that lies beyond such over the top morality issues. Other things that are related are that youtube censor cartoons that have bare breast in them, but not videos of extreme violence like people getting shot and killed or beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. It's not really a different topic than breastfeeding (which is also being attacked by people who says that women should stow away their boobs and don't breastfeed in public. It's a child for heaven's sake. It needs feeding, and often at times that you can't control.)

The reason why someone would want to sunbathe topless in Central Park might be because they don't want white lines from wearing a bikini-top.
    Last edited by finnpalm; 01-09-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Sure, can't blame them for covering their asses. Just like the arcade game house in my city that removed all fighting games because a mother didn't want her 12 year old son to experience that. That the place had an age limit at 16 and younger kids only was allowed to enter with their parents or caretakers was apparently not relevant.

I know I shouldn't ask, but if the mother didn't want her child to experience it, then why did she not monitor her child's activites and prevent it from playing fighting games? Oh, wait. Asking a parent to be parent? God forbid she should have to monitor her child's activities while she facebooks and tweets from her mobile device...

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Something like that, yes. Or "why did she go into the arcade game house if there were fighting games in there, which she clearly didn't approve of"?

The result is that those of us who like fighting games don't get to play them. People who like sunbathing topless aren't allowed to. Mothers who feed their children have to go hide in the bathroom. And kids can watch people get massacred on youtube, but can't watch a pair of cartoon boobs.

I believe the problem lies in relieving humankind of their responsibilities against humankind. There are programs that block out nude breast on your computer, if you think your children will fare ill from seeing them. There was and is still an age limit of 16 years at that arcade game house. If you go to the park you don't have to look at the nude breast, after all, it's not like you're sitting around the dinner table (at which case I could agree that putting a top on would be nice, but that's just my opinion). And mothers should be allowed to feed their children without some idiots getting upset over one of the most natural things in the world. I have yet to see a breastfeeding mother who flaunts her stuff like there was no tomorrow, rather than turn away or hang a towel or sweater over her shoulder if she's among people. Breast are only as sexual as we make them, and there's nothing sexual about breastfeeding.

People need to stop forcing other people to follow their moral compass.
    Last edited by finnpalm; 01-09-2012 at 02:01 PM.

This thread is lacking in boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    This thread is lacking in boobs.
    I have this mini lying around somewhere. As soon as I find it and paint it it's getting posted.

http://www.reapermini.com/figurefinder#detail/02858