10 balls WIP - Page 253
Page 253 of 274 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 5466

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Thanks all.
    Hairster , yep should be.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Was going to reply to this yesterday, but I was kinda speechless when I saw that pig. Wow! The reflections on the flesh are over the top! Your work blows me away, Ten!

thats looking really nice so far. really nice play of colours and the lighting looks well placed .

Very nice coloring.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Busy times, I know the feeling, seems that all things happen at once. I really like the blue veins in the wings, very effective.

Armour on the Pig is brilliant Ten . What's the plans for the screamers ,diorama ..?
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Really cool! and Pink too! xD
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Cheers all
    Pink horror complete. Cancelled squad of them, just couldnt keep the standard high enough so using him as part of a duel.

Painting mojo dropped for a couple weeks or so then I started an old project which boosted the painting juices flowing again.
    Ive been drawn more and more back to the old school GW days latley .

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 313
Size:  228.2 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Nice to see you enjoying what you paint.

Imho you need a project you enjoy with a good sculpt and take your time. Don’t always paint for trophies. If you enjoy it it will be a better paint-job and you will be more likely to win anyway. Now I’ve taught you to suck eggs I will go
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Good days those.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Glad you got your mojo back as I enjoy your artistic progress.

glad your mojo has come back. I like how this orc has started, looks a nice model to paint as well.

I think you should let the outside viewers make your decisions - your saying “it’s not painted well enough to have a unit of the same standard” I hate to break it to you lee but the model imho is one of the best horrors I’ve seen and that’s from past demon winners and other competitions . Now I’m not saying you don’t know what an effective standard is for winning . WHAT I AM SAYING IS YOUR BLIND MATE!!! lol I would reconsider all your options. Again. That being said it would still be kick ass on its own, in a duel or anything else you decide. I mean these words whole heartedly.

green machine is looking great! pink horror is fantastic imho will look very cool battling it out.

just suck it up and finish the squad you weakling. If you want to win trophies you have to bleed!

loving the orc though!
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 01-22-2018 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    just suck it up and finish the squad you weakling. If you want to win trophies you have to bleed!

loving the orc though!
    Glory hunter
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Cheers all.
    blooda - thanks mate. What I was meaning was I couldn't keep my mojo high enough across the whole squad.

I figured that- now that my friend is something EVERY ONE OF US CAN UNDERSTAND. So then I would def be a good move(tactful and strategic like any other event where awards are given) to stay on course for the haven and move him to single or duel( duel def as two expertly painted models set to a scene that you and only you have full control over . Good choice. This Yankee concurs.