10 balls WIP - Page 259
Page 259 of 274 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 5466

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Excellent!!!

and oh yeah - GOODETH LUCKETH

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Love the Easter egg!
    Me too! did not see it at first glance! ^^ Great scene, good luck!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Really sharp little vignette. Oozes atmosphere. Will be hunting this down in the cabinet tomorrow to take a really close look. Will say hi if I recognise any of the Cmon mob.

Didn't realise how small this scene was! Outstanding stuff, good luck.

You got this brotha lee ...showed who knows thy way of thy brush and and paintjar!!! I firmly believe in your skills as a painter... a UK painter which means your altogether more god awesome than the rest of the “awesome painter” population. go get em.

Thanks all
    Golden demon yesterday, congrats to all who did well
    Great meeting my friends as usual, the highlight of the weekend for me was playing hero quest with Andy (and winning ) Andys chaos squad was outstanding irl. Very impressive , he got a finalist and I saw it getting photographed by the judges.
    Angelo di-chello got the slayer and well done to Mr Soper on a silver !
    Gollum crash and burned bad. Was looked at once and left on the bottom shelf .
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

If it's any concellation (and I'm sure it isn't) I thought your gollum was excellent and oozed LOTR atmosphere...some odd selection decisions in some categories I thought. (as always at these things)

Your Orc Boar rider was sensational as well and got a red dot from what I saw (meant it was close to winning and in contention for the highly commended extra award according to the judges i spoke to). I'm still in awe of the smoothness some people manage to achieve on their minis.

Cool, looks you guys had a good time. I'm hoping to make ti across the channels for GD one day. It's been in the back of my mind ever since I got my my little hands on those Golden Daemon photo books in the early '90's.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Thanks all
    Golden demon yesterday, congrats to all who did well
    Great meeting my friends as usual, the highlight of the weekend for me was playing hero quest with Andy (and winning ) Andys chaos squad was outstanding irl. Very impressive , he got a finalist and I saw it getting photographed by the judges.
    Angelo di-chello got the slayer and well done to Mr Soper on a silver !
    sounds like you had a blast, even without me shockingly. at least i got the lovely pictures sent to me during...

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Gollum crash and burned bad. Was looked at once and left on the bottom shelf .
    dude as said that sounds exactly like how my spectre crashed last year. in some way the small GD's are more fair, as stuff doesnt get overlooked like this.

Been busy enjoying my new job but never fear ive been painting lots also.
    having fun with little orcys t o go with my orc boss on his boar.
    Enjoying mixing old and new with some converting and painting green skin with different paint mix to see what i prefer.

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  229.5 KBName:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 398
Size:  251.2 KB

I painted the squigg hopper with the thinking he uses the wooded sword not as a weapon but as a stick to beat the squigg for training, hence the scars I've painted on the gobbos face
    Last edited by ten ball; 06-17-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

I soooo wish I painted this way!!!! God I live the uk painting !!!!love the zebra feet tie in!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 06-17-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Wow, love them both, but the flying squig is amazing. The wing membranes are great. The heavy stippling gives the effect of the thin, slightly transparent flap, like a bat's.

The new green mix... looks more green and less white if that makes sense... I wouldn't replace the old mix, and consider both as variations on the skin tone?
    Love both figures but the flying one has (or you gave it) the old humoresque bit that gobbos always had that I miss on GW nowadays supermegasculpts (price/size).
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Zebra skin boots...LOL. Thanks for the smile. Lookin good Ten.

Both these guys are brilliant, really nice palette for the skin tones.... but what I really love is that flying squig, that red is sensational!!!

excellent work 10 ball. they are looking great. the flying squig is brillient.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Such awesome progress. Like Coyote, I really love the flying squig. Classic colours and awesome painting really makes this stand out.
    pax et bonum

Yep, flying squig makes it for me too. Are you just highlighting through the red with a light flesh colour?

Thanks all

Foxtail , yep. Bronze flesh as the main midtone then highlights by adding ivory.

More WIP.

Skin stilll needs nore glazing back ant metals are base coated. Reds nearly done.

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  224.9 KB