10 balls WIP - Page 115
Page 115 of 275 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 5491

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Grattis Ten bra jobbat
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Blog Entries

Congrats Ten! Seriously tough competition i guess!

Nicely done with Gandalf! All of your entries looked stunning so it sounds like some ridiculously tough competition. We've got to get you to one of our competitions here in the US. I'd think Crystal Brush or MFCA would be worth the trip.

Congrats my brother! Finally getting what you deserve!!! Who won the Sword? And I think BaM has some seriously good points there that would explain why such a upper echelon unit entry wouldn't place.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Blog Entries

Jolly well done 10

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

About bloody time!
    Well done you deserve that Lee!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    About bloody time!
    Well done you deserve that Lee!
    We now call him Golden Demon Winner Lee.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Btw, how was the showing in relation to previous GDs? Over or under?

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was made up for you mate. Bloody well done getting the demon in a very competitive category. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event :-)

You know I think I was at least twice as happy for lee than for winning my demons. awesomely done mate and sooooo well deserved

Congratulation of the daemon, in any case! W00p! W00p!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Congratulations 10. A well deserved win. The green knight looked amazing IRL. Just sorry I didn't get to meet anyone!

Congrats! Don't be too hard on straken, they don't care much for awards you know.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Grats Ten on the win! Well done and deserved.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Blog Entries

well done sir. I fully expected hardware for you.

Congrats. Looking at the othr entries there was some outstanding competition in display. glad you got a daemon

Congrats Lee! Solid work on the winning piece!

Congrats 10! I'm sorry I was so shocked out of my nomination, I was not able to speak and meet with you personally. With all.

I'm seriously gonna make the trip to uk golden demon next year ill be bringing some stuff to compete but really besides that I have to meet you lee and Andy and papa DR and skels . I want to meet all my friends and fellow compactors to have a drink and get bombed with 10 ball and the rest. BFOK seriously consider going with me it's so anxiety strewn watching them eliminate more than half the models for the first cut and then watching the judges put each of the color coded stamps on some and not other models. But well be the silent majority and be having the most fun as me and "da boyz" get shot faced and hang out with our "bloody good Limey friends" yoooooo lets make it happen!! And ten come compete with me at crystal brush in march. It will be worth the trip to have a blast as we compete against and with one another. This is no challenge ! This is me wanting to meet the expert painter with a heart as big as the solar system. Another man who's honesty and Integrity has catapulted me and my skills to having no boundaries and I thank you for it. I'm kinda happy but sick in the gut that the squad didn't win. That and nazgrub the shaman were my favs and my picks to achieve 2 silver or gold statues. I would love to have some friendly comp with you lee. It would make crystal brush be more than a make up for losing golden demon. And lets face it the next best trophy to win besides the beautiful golden demon oscaresque statue is a Swarovski crustal brush with a gold , silver, and or bronze tip. It would be a blast.