10 balls WIP - Page 142
Page 142 of 275 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 5491

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    Agree with the super matte on scale 75.

Also I have a point to add - if the paint isn't coming out, do NOT squeeze the bottle harder. I still have paint on things that should not have paint on them.
    funny you mention that here. Same exact thing happened to Lee. Oh yeah, and I got purple ink ALL OVER my carpet floor by squeezing so hard. Wife wasn't too happy. But if something similar happens to anyone else out there, use laundry detergent to get it out.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

I use a small bent bit of metal in a dremmel to stir my scale 75 paints, after 5 mins shaking black metal and still getting clear crap coming out i threw my teddy.

once they are well shaken they are fantastic. Dry really fast though.

great work on sherlock too the fabrics must be driving you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanpthing5383 View Post
    I use a small bent bit of metal in a dremmel to stir my scale 75 paints, after 5 mins shaking black metal and still getting clear crap coming out...
    Got the same problem, if the pot is still sealed (like new) I recommend taking the cap off (with the point still sealed) and stir the medium (clear crap ) with the paint that is caught up in the point with an unfolded paperclip. Once this done, cap on, and process to shake lots, as usual. You will see no more medium in there

Excellent work there ten, wow

top notch there 10, ive got 2 ogres to paint with tartan kilt, but i keep putting them off.
    Maybe the way you paint the hat is inspiring me to break them out of the cupboard!!!
    Keep it up. J.
    You are ranked 9180 out of 9180 artists. WOO HOO! Im a ranked artist!

great SBS there, stored in the brain bank. Fantastic, a well painted face that you dont actually think oh thats painted! Great lines and more lines you have pulled that too.
    I get more and more interested about S75 paints as more and more peps try them out and are pleased with the results.
    Last edited by Canny; 04-12-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks all
    Sionid - yes your correct the right eye is slightly smaller than the other.

I dont think you could get more different types of mini painted at the same time sd these two. Both still wip.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

The Tartan is incredible on Sherlock ! And the detailing on the Elf is too. Nice work !

NOW THATS SHERLOCK HOLMES! Just wow Ten. Amazing work bud.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Incredible stuff 10! Hats off mate.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Hmmm....Sheelock may...just may be my favorite project of
    yours. Idk...creativity wise I think your GW duel is up there. And it's an old, but that Reaper Master female knight in the snow is my favorite composition of yours. But Sherlock will likely get the most respect for the tweed and beautiful skin tones. I agree that Scalecolours aren't really for amateurs. Myself being one, there have been times I've elected to use a similar paint from another manufacturer because I can't get the paint to work right for me from S75.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

10 I bet that GD award standing over your paint table hasn't been tut tutting at that work . They both look awesome well done

I want more!!!!

That Sherlock bust is intense, seems like an insane amount of hours put into painting those lines. It really pays off though it looks amazing.

Hey Ten, Sherlock looks looks great, and his cloths is pure madness. I understand that painting stripes is more relaxing than nmm gold armor. And with elfs, I think, you have nice progress there, but you still forget using more contrast, don't be afraid using dark colors and white in the nnm gold. If you look at Tommie Soule's maiden for example, he paint shadows and lights close each other. Most of people here likes your gold, but I am voice of evil and I say, you can do it better.

Cheers all

Persifal - Yes your correct, I will focus more on the extreme shadows / highlights on my next NMM. As for these, Ive nearly done with 1 week to go for salute so they will stay as they are and I will learn from them at least.

Now this little fella I tried to paint for 'I loath this mini comp' but couldnt manage it. I was going with a black / white paint like the movie. So over the last few night I tried again (in colour this time) and really enjoyed painting him Its the free salute mini you get every year to paint for the next (jason (argonaunts) was last year).

Attached Images Attached Images  
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Blog Entries

Tiny general looks great! Nice break mini. I think the gold looks amazing. Though I don't doubt what Persifal is saying.

Pardon me but to which movie are you referring?