10 balls WIP - Page 263
Page 263 of 275 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 5486

Thread: 10 balls WIP

That's a gorgeous display piece for sure. Excellent shading!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Looking forward to seeing this finished and hopefully in the flesh at GD at the end of the month. Love the dynamics of this so far

Thanks guys, More WIP on the space wolf dio, carnt stand looking at this now. Its fought me all the way and not happy with it.

Also a fleet officer thats nearly done apart from some extra base work to be added to make it more 40k.
    Absolute joy to paint him, really brought my painting mojo back to life and in turn its some of my best blending work to date

Name:  photo 2(2).JPG
Views: 491
Size:  247.4 KBName:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 496
Size:  230.6 KBName:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 479
Size:  304.0 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

The fleet officer is an outstanding piece of work. Really awesome!!!!

the wolves dio is epic, the fleet officer is he in the right setting? shouldnt he be on a more industrial space craft type base?
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Never fear I'm still working on the base to make it more 40k
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Good man lol wasn't sure if i was losing my marbles or you were, great standard of work as per
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Fleet Officer has to be one of my favorites from you. Lovely quiet mini with loads of personality, which you always accentuate so well.
    Personally, I quite like the basic idea of the base. I'm interested to see what you're planning for it.

You my friend are a kick ass miniature painting maestro !!! The four horseman rule - 10,skells,sprocket,AndyG (in no particular order ) !!!!! Right off the bat I don’t even have to see the other entries -the space wolf dio duro is going to place-remember who said it first!!!!!
    BaM

Thanks all
    Finished. Base much better and in theme with 40k now i reckon. Massive thanks to Sproket for his help with this

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 378
Size:  275.9 KBName:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 382
Size:  222.4 KB

The officer looks amazing, I dig the blend you have going on his coat + boots
    BUT
    the splashing water at his feet take 1st place. I love it!

Wow great piece. Love the base and the super clean blendings. The coat is really superb.

Base much better and in theme with 40k now i reckon.
    Base now has a skull and barbe wire in it so I guess yes it's 40K theme confirmative xD

I'm a bit uncertain with the boots. The bleding is nice don't get me wrong^^ but I think the highlight areas are a bit to big and too blue for black leather boots (assuming it should be black leather).

Superlative painting here 10! Awesome basework here too, you can definitely tell there’s a touch of Sproket in there

Unbelievable!!!

Beautiful blues and the water is very recognisable. Awesome work. I would love to try out Mr Sprockets technique soon, it creates such lovely results

Epic work, looks amazing... is this an entry for GD? If so, best of luck with it...
    ive never seen this sculpt before, it’s really great and has heaps of character.

Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-21-10-24-34.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  6.6 KB

two days until golden demon and I drop the miniature. Don't know what to say !

OMFG. My heart is broken, too.

Like a kick in the balls, it hurts even if you see it happening with someone else.

Some cursing will definitely help, however...